Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mass Shooting in El Paso

Started by Baruch, August 03, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Drunkenshoe does what she gotta' do ;-)

Meanwhile ...

All focus is on the El Paso shooting, not the Dayton shooting because ...

"Dayton Shooter Was A Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Warren, Sanders, Antifa And Communism" ... doesn't work with D-party narrative.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 06, 2019, 06:05:24 AM
LOL. It's because of the nature of the right ideologies and its common mentality. Doesn't matter what angle you put it, how eloquently you put it, what you add to it... it is dogmatic, limited, primitive and only about the group of people who have that mentality.

It's the same reason why any various right groups -like religious ones- constantly invent enemies, threats out to get them and victimhoods they suffer. Also why generally, the right wing ideas are against 'individuality' and see everything their own as the norm. Everything is against them and about them. Without that mentality, there is no right.

It's about putting blame and making comparisons like a 6 year old child. They are reflecting of course, becuse if they can't create victimhood it has no use.

For example, right wing white Americans and Brits think, immigrants are stealing their jobs and there is even a group of people who think they can't get rich because of immigrants in their country. LOL So that's their created victimhood. They take it from the left -over here, democrats in the US- because the other side keeps shoving the real victimhoods into their face and set the tone. So they had to adopt it. Like religions adopting and changing in the modern era. Intelligent design?

It's the 'intelligent' designs of the right. 200 years ago white people were better because that's how god created them. Now using other means they are trying to do the same thing. Famous ones, Why black people are 'stupid', but good at physical activities. Why they are prone to crime buy birth. Tons of twisted bullshit out there supposedly based on evolutionary sciences. A very old way of making politics in a new sense, but now, in modern world it is actually 'personal'. Not 'individual', it is 'personal'. AHahaha.

More common form is which camp are you in? Which one is your team?

E: And even while complaining about partisanship, what right wing minded people do is exactly the same thing. Baruch gave a good example to me in one of our convo. He said he knows that this and that group is really oppressed in his opinion, but he refuses to support them, because he thinks there is partisanship in these groups. LOOL So if you are oppressed because of something -race, gender, sexual orientation, which is into everybody's face- you can't develop a prejudice because that is oppressing someone in a group who is not oppressed because of the same things.

That's the right wing mentality.

As a 5th grader in Alabama, I began seeing much of that.  The signs 'Colored' and 'White' were plastered everywhere; but some places we assumed to be labeled (such as churches and lunch counters) but the signs were invisible.  Now all those signs are gone--except, in reality many of them are still in place, but invisible.  The Alabama churches I went to were all about fear--do as the minister says or go to hell.  And I learned about bullying.  More often than not, the victim was at fault and to blame, not the bully.  So, bullying flourished in that area.  Bullies are still in charge, from the White House, down--and Trump has given them the green light.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2019, 07:53:33 AM
Drunkenshoe does what she gotta' do ;-)

Meanwhile ...

All focus is on the El Paso shooting, not the Dayton shooting because ...

"Dayton Shooter Was A Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Warren, Sanders, Antifa And Communism" ... doesn't work with D-party narrative.

Assuming what you're saying is true, oh boy. We finally have an example of a mass shooter who isn't a White Supremacist who thinks Trump isn't Conservative enough. Now we can pretend both sides are equally as bad.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2019, 07:53:33 AM
"Dayton Shooter Was A Pro-Satan Leftist Who Supported Warren, Sanders, Antifa And Communism"... doesn't work with D-party narrative.

You typed that with a straight face?

Are they sure he is not also a Russian sleeper agent, a warlock, an ISIL militant and a ninja at the same time? You never know. I say, he was trying to distract with Christmas mass thing.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

We are talking about Dayton shooter. The idea that he should be defined as 'a leftist extremist' because he voted Democrat -WHICH IS CENTRAL RIGHT- is ridiculous, because he doesn't fit into an extremist leftist profile. Not because he can't be and acted on what he thinks he is. Not to mention he killed his own sister. There is a chance he knows his victims. Does that sound ideological to you? That doesn't lighten the deed. He is a mass murderer.

But we are mainly talkling about El Paso Shooting, because in the last 20 years, domestic counter terrorism strategy has ignored the rising danger of far-right extremism. Because it doesn't fit the Republican agenda at most. Considering they deny it even exists. And the worst thing is the law enforcement has been blind sided when they realised what is going on, because since around 9 years ago they had no idea what the fuck is going on.

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-incidents

Quote"...Over the last decade, 71% of domestic extremist related killings in the US were linked to right-wing extremists, while Islamic extremists committed 26% of the killings, the report notes. An Islamic extremist committed the single deadliest incident in 2017: the New York City vehicle ramming attack killed eight people. Left-wing extremists and those who didn’t fall in the previous two categories carried out the other 3% of deaths. 2017 was the second year in a row in which black nationalists committed murders in the US. ..."

Sovereign Citizens, Right Wing Extremism Are The True ‘National Emergency’

It's a fucking jihad.

https://citizentruth.org/sovereign-citizens-right-wing-extremism-are-the-true-national-emergency/

https://youtu.be/A_TC1qCi0RQ

QuoteA January 2018 study showed 71 percent of domestic extremist killings between 2008-2017 were committed by right-wing extremists in the United States.

“I have the absolute right to declare a national emergency. I haven’t done it yet. I may do it. If this doesn’t work out, probably I will do it. I would almost say definitely,” United States President Donald Trump stated on Thursday prior to boarding Marine One to be photographed at the US-Mexico border.

President Trump continues to remain fixated on receiving $5 billion for steel border fencing and is in no hurry to end the partial government shutdown that has affected over 800,000 workers in the United States. That figure does not include family and friends who are attempting to help their loved ones. Despite President Trump’s hyper-focus on the Mexican border, the United States currently has a net outflow of undocumented workers.

“The number of Mexican immigrants living in the U.S. illegally has declined by more than 1 million since 2007. In 2016, 5.4 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico lived in the U.S., down from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007. Despite the drop, Mexicans still make up about half of the nation’s 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants (51% in 2016),” reads a Pew Research study from late last year.

Extremist Violence Presents A Real National Emergency

“These findings are a stark reminder that domestic extremism is a serious threat to our safety and security,” began Anti-Defamation League (ADL) CEO, Jonathan A. Greenblatt. “When white supremacists and other extremists are emboldened and find new audiences for their hate-filled views, violence is usually not far behind,” he would continue. The quotes accompanied a January 2018 study which showed 71 percent of domestic extremist killings between 2008-2017 were committed by right-wing extremists in the United States.

Police officers Jacob Carlson and Randi Garrett of Casper, Wyoming had a near-deadly encounter on May 6, 2018. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports.

Instead, he [the assailant] responded by pulling out a gun and unloading a hail of bullets. Upon seeing the gun, both officers immediately retreated and attempted to take cover. In the course of doing so, one of the officers was struck at least five times in his back. A police spokesperson would later characterize [the assailant] as a sovereign citizen. Don Fuller, who represents police officers after shootings, said that [the assailant] “fancied himself as ‘sovereign.’” Sovereign citizens often do not recognize law enforcement or government authority.

Officer Carlson was shot at least five times but would recover after receiving immediate medical attention. “The movement is rooted in racism and anti-Semitism, though most sovereigns, many of whom are African American, are unaware of their beliefs’ origins,” details the SPLC analysis on the Sovereign Citizens. “In the early 1980s, the Sovereign Citizens movement mostly attracted white supremacists and anti-Semites, mainly because sovereign theories originated in groups that saw Jews as working behind the scenes to manipulate financial institutions and control the government,” the breakdown continues.

“When a sovereign feels particularly desperate, angry, battle-weary and cornered, his next government contact, no matter how minor, can be his final straw. The resulting rage can be lethal. In 1995 in Ohio, a sovereign named Michael Hill pulled a gun on an officer during a traffic stop. Hill was killed,” SPLC explains a situation that was similar to the incident which left Officer Jacob Carlson with multiple gunshot wounds.

The Sovereign Citizen Threat

“The Sovereign Citizen movement was the most highly ranked threat, with 86 percent of respondents agreeing or strongly agreeing that it was a serious terrorist threat. This is a significant increase in ranking from an earlier survey implemented in 2006-2007, which showed Islamist extremists to be law enforcement’s top concern at the time. In that survey, approximately 67 percent agreed or strongly agreed that Islamist extremists were a serious terrorist threat,” showed the results of a 2014 study by National Consortium For The Study Of Terrorism And Responses To Terrorism (START).

The study surveyed “more than 364 officers representing 175 state, local and tribal (SLT) law enforcement agencies to examine perceptions of: the threat of terrorism; the nature of information-sharing; and whether agencies are prepared to deal with terrorist attacks.”

“They didn’t realize that there are people at war with this country who are not international terrorists. These people are willing to kill and be killed for their beliefs. And they are more dangerous to us in law enforcement than international terrorists,” said Bob Paudert, who was the West Memphis, Arkansas Police Chief in 2010 when his son Officers Brandon Paudert and Bill Evans were murdered by a Sovereign Citizen. Judy Thomas of the Kansas City Star details their murder:

The white minivan pulled over on Interstate 40 near West Memphis, Ark., in 2010 came back registered to a church in Ohio. Inside the vehicle were a Bible and some documents quoting Scripture. Minutes later, Evans lay dying in the ditch and Paudert was sprawled on the roadway, their bodies tattered by two dozen bullets from an AK-47. The killers: members of the sovereign citizen movement, which the officers had never heard of.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

"I think we need to focus more on memorials before we start the politics."
-- Texas Gov. Abbott on El Paso shooting, the fourth mass killing in a week

"Has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud -- I repeat the word 'fraud' -- on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime."
-- former Supreme Court Justice Warren Burger on the Second Amendment, 1991
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Trump's chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, says you can't lay this at the feet of the president. Of course not - that's where his bone spurs are.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 06, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
Assuming what you're saying is true, oh boy. We finally have an example of a mass shooter who isn't a White Supremacist who thinks Trump isn't Conservative enough. Now we can pretend both sides are equally as bad.

Not the point.  The point was, Lefists (not necessarily you) will ignore this violation of narrative.  You can't reinforce propaganda with broken narrative.  The proles might see thru it.

There are actual White Supremacists out there.  Just as there are actual anarchists and communists.  Nasty people all of them.  You can claim that some of those are worse than others, if you like.  So if my group is finds cantaloupe growers to be demonic ... then would I not accuse the shooters of being cantaloupe eaters?  This is why everything, even hemorrhoids, are now called racist.  There are in fact, no Wehrmacht marching down the street, or Red Army troops either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRRG43WBbig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g05cTZDhJac

Temporary allies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 06, 2019, 10:21:08 AM
You typed that with a straight face?

Are they sure he is not also a Russian sleeper agent, a warlock, an ISIL militant and a ninja at the same time? You never know. I say, he was trying to distract with Christmas mass thing.

I was quoting.  Hence the quotation marks.  Shh .. you are telling too much truth!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 06, 2019, 03:35:22 PM
Trump's chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, says you can't lay this at the feet of the president. Of course not - that's where his bone spurs are.

I had a bone spur, in my left foot, when I visited Japan as a tourist for 4 weeks inn 1981.  Nearly ruined the trip.  Shame sir, mentioning such a awkward medical condition.  The bone spur was from the shoes I was wearing the whole time.  Once I stopped wearing them, on return to the US, the bone spur went away.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

If there are a disproportionate number of Right wing inspired killings, then the Left wing needs to get to work.  Civil war may be necessary today, in several countries.

@drunkenshoe Sorry, if you read Marxist or Democratic media in the US, that is not a way to find out what the US is like.  Anymore than just watching Fox News.

Conservatives (pro-status-quo) are always the majority in every society.  Liberals (anti-status-quo) are always a minority.  Neither are necessarily violent.  Just the fringe groups, using the mainline groups as cover (eg Sinn Féin vs IRA) are violent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2019, 03:53:35 PM
I had a bone spur, in my left foot, when I visited Japan as a tourist for 4 weeks inn 1981.  Nearly ruined the trip.  Shame sir, mentioning such a awkward medical condition.  The bone spur was from the shoes I was wearing the whole time.  Once I stopped wearing them, on return to the US, the bone spur went away.

Oh, bless your pointed little heart! You poor dear, I hope you're all better now!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 06, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
Oh, bless your pointed little heart! You poor dear, I hope you're all better now!

I wasn't wearing my shoe around my heart ... that would be "drunken" ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2019, 03:45:23 PM
Not the point.  The point was, Lefists (not necessarily you) will ignore this violation of narrative.  You can't reinforce propaganda with broken narrative.  The proles might see thru it.

There are actual White Supremacists out there.  Just as there are actual anarchists and communists.  Nasty people all of them.  You can claim that some of those are worse than others, if you like.  So if my group is finds cantaloupe growers to be demonic ... then would I not accuse the shooters of being cantaloupe eaters?  This is why everything, even hemorrhoids, are now called racist.  There are in fact, no Wehrmacht marching down the street, or Red Army troops either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRRG43WBbig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g05cTZDhJac

Temporary allies.

Except it doesn't contradict anything we've said, so no it doesn't go against our narrative. One mass shooter who was supposedly Leftist, who may or may not have been motivated by his politics does not change the fact that a large majority of these crimes are committed by White Supremacist Conservatives.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Another shooting at Walmart today... in Baton Rouge, two good guys with a gun got in an argument, pulled their guns on each other and ended up hitting a by-standard.

Not a mass shooting, but just another example of how fucking mental this country is.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur