News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Freespeech or not ...

Started by Baruch, August 02, 2019, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 18, 2019, 05:00:43 PM
People are not in politics for the money, they want to make a difference... except for the GOPers, they really want the money.

Your view of politics is limited.  MOST people involved in it are there for money; lobbyists for businesses for profit and politicians looking for money for campaigns to keep their jobs.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 02:37:34 AM
Your view of politics is limited.  MOST people involved in it are there for money; lobbyists for businesses for profit and politicians looking for money for campaigns to keep their jobs.

Is it just me, or does Joe seem to have a Civics101 understanding?  That is what you would have been taught in college too, but you seem to have partly escaped that i the cynicism around Washington DC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2019, 05:54:44 AM
Is it just me, or does Joe seem to have a Civics101 understanding?  That is what you would have been taught in college too, but you seem to have partly escaped that i the cynicism around Washington DC.

I think it it is very important that the next US President regain the respect of the World.  It won't be easy, but a n experinced and trustable President would go a long way. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 04:57:20 PM
I think it it is very important that the next US President regain the respect of the World.  It won't be easy, but a n experinced and trustable President would go a long way.

Needs to be main %&%&$ sucker at UN?  Really?  We are not King of the World.  The last respectable President was ... Ike.

President Obama was well spoken.  The world gave him a Nobel, for doing nothing yet.  But would you have still liked him if he was blue eyed and blonde?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 10:37:28 PM
Needs to be main %&%&$ sucker at UN?  Really?  We are not King of the World.  The last respectable President was ... Ike.

I like Ike.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Cavebear

Quote from: aileron on August 24, 2019, 10:47:03 PM
I like Ike.

I remember that and I was a kid.

"I like Ike, You Like Ike, Everybody likes Ike".