Author Topic: Freespeech or not ...  (Read 420 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Freespeech or not ...
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2019, 02:37:34 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
People are not in politics for the money, they want to make a difference... except for the GOPers, they really want the money.

Your view of politics is limited.  MOST people involved in it are there for money; lobbyists for businesses for profit and politicians looking for money for campaigns to keep their jobs.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 05:54:44 AM »
Your view of politics is limited.  MOST people involved in it are there for money; lobbyists for businesses for profit and politicians looking for money for campaigns to keep their jobs.

Is it just me, or does Joe seem to have a Civics101 understanding?  That is what you would have been taught in college too, but you seem to have partly escaped that i the cynicism around Washington DC.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »
Is it just me, or does Joe seem to have a Civics101 understanding?  That is what you would have been taught in college too, but you seem to have partly escaped that i the cynicism around Washington DC.

I think it it is very important that the next US President regain the respect of the World.  It won't be easy, but a n experinced and trustable President would go a long way. 

Offline Baruch

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2019, 10:37:28 PM »
I think it it is very important that the next US President regain the respect of the World.  It won't be easy, but a n experinced and trustable President would go a long way.

Needs to be main %&%&$ sucker at UN?  Really?  We are not King of the World.  The last respectable President was ... Ike.

President Obama was well spoken.  The world gave him a Nobel, for doing nothing yet.  But would you have still liked him if he was blue eyed and blonde?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 11:00:45 PM by Baruch »
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2019, 10:47:03 PM »
Needs to be main %&%&$ sucker at UN?  Really?  We are not King of the World.  The last respectable President was ... Ike.

I like Ike.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2019, 11:07:30 PM »
I like Ike.

I remember that and I was a kid.

"I like Ike, You Like Ike, Everybody likes Ike".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk