Sodomy used as hazing at schools

Started by Smartmarzipan, June 22, 2013, 09:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surly74

God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "surly74"where were the fucking coaches?

QuoteIn at least four cases of sodomy hazing last year, the coach or supervising teacher was alleged to have known about it, ordered it, witnessed it or laughed about it, according to police reports and court filings.

At Maine West High School in Des Plaines, Ill., a Chicago suburb, varsity soccer players allegedly "rewarded" new teammates by holding them down and sodomizing them with sticks and their fingers, while coaches did nothing to intervene, according to court documents and police reports.

After witnessing an attack on a 16-year-old in July, varsity coach Michael DiVincenzo allegedly congratulated the victim and asked him "if it was all good," according to a police report. During a freshman drill, he was alleged to have told players they would be sodomized by the varsity team if they failed to communicate effectively, according to a police report.

It's in the full article.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Gawdzilla Sama

The USN used to have a "ritual" called "greasing", which basically involved rape with a lever-action grease gun. Nobody ever tried it with me. I bite.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Rin Hato

What what the the fuck FUCK!?!?

This is absolutely... well... I don't even know. Words escape me.
Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.