Main Menu

Nobody can tell you what the truth is

Started by kailasera, July 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 06:22:19 PM
Once I'm gone. I'm gone for good. 

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

tut tut..a promise is a promise...let me help you out with dat!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cavebear

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 07:15:59 PM
Being an unbeliever means you're lost. I know what the right way is to know for yourself.

Whether you believe in anything or not makes no difference.

Both believers and unbelievers will not get to the truth by believing or not believing.

It will be pointless debating, that has, and always will go nowhere.

The truth remains the truth. Whether anybody knows it or not.

But there is a way of questioning and looking at the right things, in the right way, that can lead anybody to it.

But people have short attention spans, big egos, and a mountain of views and ideas, which they won't let go off.

Even though they carry them through life, its just as hopeless at the end as it was at the beginning.

But they still proudly debate and battle with each other. 

Your first post made some sense; this one not so much.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
There is the real truth. It concerns every person here and in the world. If you don't want to know what it is. It will still be true. If you do see it for yourself, it still will be true.

Whether human beings know about it or not, it always will be true.

Things will always be as they are. But for anybody that doesn't adjust their perceptions of reality, to sync with reality, will never be free, will never know for sure how things work. And will always be relying on memory as their primary understanding of the world they are in, and themselves.

Atheists are more open to the possibility that things should not just be accepted at face value. This is something valuable in this last stage of wandering along, until sheer brilliance appears amongst us that can use direct that free mind to the end.

The last stage is upon you. It's your choice that you make right now, that can either put you on that path to the end, or fall away back into the dimension of endless searching to infinity.

There are people that want you to know the truth for yourself. Truth that does not need the approval from any other authority stamped on it to authenticate it.

It's the end of the search. The end starts becoming visible even before reaching it.

That is semantically null.  I revoke my original "like" as a failure to understand the nonsense you were getting at.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

I initially thought he was using poetry to spice his content.  Turned out it was all spice no content.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.