Started by kailasera, July 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Yes indeed, this sentence is a lie.

:-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

kailasera

There is the real truth. It concerns every person here and in the world. If you don't want to know what it is. It will still be true. If you do see it for yourself, it still will be true.

Whether human beings know about it or not, it always will be true.

Things will always be as they are. But for anybody that doesn't adjust their perceptions of reality, to sync with reality, will never be free, will never know for sure how things work. And will always be relying on memory as their primary understanding of the world they are in, and themselves.

Atheists are more open to the possibility that things should not just be accepted at face value. This is something valuable in this last stage of wandering along, until sheer brilliance appears amongst us that can use direct that free mind to the end.

The last stage is upon you. It's your choice that you make right now, that can either put you on that path to the end, or fall away back into the dimension of endless searching to infinity.

There are people that want you to know the truth for yourself. Truth that does not need the approval from any other authority stamped on it to authenticate it.

It's the end of the search. The end starts becoming visible even before reaching it.

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

Unbeliever

You seem to be saying an awful lot without saying anything at all.
God Not Found

kailasera

Wait. I understand that the west attributes value to price.

For all interested parties that want access to this ancient highest knowledge, a fee will be charged.

As its the real deal, unlike the secret. Which people wanting a quick buck from the foolish masses charge.

This will be just $999999999999 US, for a whopping one month access. Use the code "Icommit" on checkout for a $5 saving on your next purchase.

And remember, we value you as a human being, hence the discount, so you can be excited to buy again next time.

Sal1981

We search time in space for finding spacetime. Everything started at the Big Bang, there's no before, before the Beginning because that's like north of the North Pole, where every direction is south. Human beings are finite at the expansion along of the universe's expansion because of Dark Energy generates an undetectable field that repels baryonic matter in large stellar structures. The truth is what reality we can detect and that which is undetectable is the same as not existing. Ours is a narrative of language where we get the illusions of causality, time and structure, when just at the atomic scale atoms consist mainly of emptiness, causal irreversibility and timelessness. Particle-virtual particle pairs are generated everywhere there exists a sufficient vacuum for them to pop into existence and almost immediately annihilate. Authority authentication is a false narrative explanation of default position explanations not necessary to take into account. This is a lie perpetuated by theistic (special) interests that are birthed out from desire for power by weak and downtrodden agents desiring to subjugate the able and strong with their nefarious whims. Infinity is a mathematical construct not found in nature so far as we have looked, although black hole singularities, if they exist in the possible quantum weirdness of the center of black holes, are contenders for infinite dense space. Brains exhibit localized functions, each specific to each area of the brain; take one function out and that function ceases to function - tautology. Truth is just a fancy word for humans to relate ideas they have that is correlating to reality as we experience it in middle world. Tools are needed to probe deeper. The planetary atomic model illustration is false. Seek and you will seek indefinitely. Find and you shall stop seeking.

kailasera

Well before I fall asleep, its this kind of bs that wows the public. It's fictional and poetic. Excited the imagination but falls flat  on its face when the next latest modern advances takes place.

Where they figure out that they were wrong about the last time and this time its cutting edge.

The truth doesn't need a fancy short skirt to impress.

Nothing else is needed besides you, body and mind.

If you can read and understand average English, and have an attention span and discipline that's also average, you're in the game to end all games.

Philosophers, scientists and any other expert in any other field won't be impressive to you.

Sal1981

Yet you're using an expensive phone to spew your rhetoric. Funny that.

kailasera

My friend. My phone is under a hundred dollars. And I got the one that has the waterproofing etc so it lasts me a long time.

I see that the forum rules prevents me from sharing any links. So unfortunately we have to leave things as they were before I joined.

There's no real interest here any way. I expected at least a few tools in the shed to still be sharp.

The human race devolves as time passes. Not the current scientific theories that lie.

All the best for the future. Once I'm gone. I'm gone for good. 

Unbeliever

Let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
God Not Found

Sal1981

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 06:22:19 PM
My friend. My phone is under a hundred dollars. And I got the one that has the waterproofing etc so it lasts me a long time.

I see that the forum rules prevents me from sharing any links. So unfortunately we have to leave things as they were before I joined.

There's no real interest here any way. I expected at least a few tools in the shed to still be sharp.

The human race devolves as time passes. Not the current scientific theories that lie.

My point is that you're using a smartphone, an engineering feat powered by the progress and gains of natural science knowledge, to deny ... science.

Mike Cl

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

You can't leave quick enough.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass (that you be your head, wouldn't it) on the way out! 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

At first, I thought this guy was just another idiot, but he went full on troll there at the end.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 01:12:25 PM
I like to watch individuals from modern societies, puffed up with pride in their limited understanding of reality.
With a mirror?

kailasera

Said I would not be back. But if there is anybody here that may be ready for it. It will be a loss if all that was needed was the link. Email me if you think it could be something that was meant to get to you.

aitm

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 18, 2019, 11:15:59 PM
Yap, yap, yap---spew, spew, spew--jabber, jabber, jabber--another hot air balloon, full of ego and empty air.  Why are you here?  Troll.................
x2
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust