News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nobody can tell you what the truth is

Started by kailasera, July 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kailasera

Is that how westerners show humility and request things. When its something as life changing as the truth, this is not how it should be asked for or explained.

The first step is to admit that nobody here knows anything really worthwhile. And even if I really know something, its not going to be offered to proud, arrogant and every unworthy person that thinks they will get it.

Request it sincerely. Know your own failings. I'm not your mother that will run to you just because yourll act up.

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

kailasera

The real truth, and the way to that truth exists. It's nothing close to what yourll know so far.

Every fanatic of whatever belief system will  say that they are right. This is not a belief system. And its not for those types of fanatics.

Even if you subscribe to being an atheist. It still is just views, just ideas, just your own take on things. It's not the truth.

The truth is what it is. And if you don't meet somebody that at least has a glimpse of it, and what to look for to get to it. It will always be an endless search being discussed with others on the same endless search.

The people that know want everybody to know. It's no secret. But people that don't know, don't believe that others can know.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 18, 2019, 08:51:56 PM
If only she had attempted to lift the hammer, then she would have known she was worthy. BTW, the Cap'n only pretended he couldn't lift it because he didn't want to show off. And yes, I know I am derailing the thread. It's not like this guy has anything interesting to say.
She could be feeling inadequate despite being fully worthy in actually.  That's the most straightforward explanation.  Also, the (remote) possibility of knowing for a fact that she's not worthy would crush her emotionally.

My interpretation is that she is fully worthy but doesn't need external validation nor the burden of an Asgardian leadership role thrust upon her.  She has enough to deal with already.  And like Cap, she doesn't want to steal Thor's thunder, pun absolutely intended.

Blackleaf

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 09:31:23 PM
Is that how westerners show humility and request things. When its something as life changing as the truth, this is not how it should be asked for or explained.

The first step is to admit that nobody here knows anything really worthwhile. And even if I really know something, its not going to be offered to proud, arrogant and every unworthy person that thinks they will get it.

Request it sincerely. Know your own failings. I'm not your mother that will run to you just because yourll act up.

Why should we ask you for anything? You're the one who came here, claiming to know stuff. Yet you won't say anything until we beg you to enlighten us? WTF? Are you high?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

kailasera

Forgive me. Although there are quick ways to do this. It takes an exceptional person to pull that off.

Communicating from different levels of understanding of the truth is not simple.

And communicating to people that can't believe that the real thing is about to be brought to them finally, is another thing to factor in.

I will start with a simple question to get things going.

If you exist where your mind and body are right now, that's always where the truth will arise. It needs you to be present.

If you never exist, then the truth will not matter and there will be no need to look for it.

You have been there always with yourself. The lie that hides the truth is what every person believes about themselves.

What part of each person's body and mind knows what it is? Whichever part or parts that is. That is what they will be.

It's not the brain. The brain does not know it exists. Or that it is owned.

So what is it in people that is them, and knows of its own existence? Remember, if this thing does not know anything, it can't be what they are. 

I'm sure this should be enough to get some of the know it alls going. Still think I'm stringing yourll along?

Mike Cl

Yap, yap, yap---spew, spew, spew--jabber, jabber, jabber--another hot air balloon, full of ego and empty air.  Why are you here?  Troll.................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PM
Forgive me. Although there are quick ways to do this. It takes an exceptional person to pull that off.

Communicating from different levels of understanding of the truth is not simple.

So you think you're operating from a higher level of understanding than us? My, aren't we full of ourselves?

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMAnd communicating to people that can't believe that the real thing is about to be brought to them finally, is another thing to factor in.

When presented with new information, I assign it credibility based on its source. Those with the proper credentials, such as a degree, are assigned higher levels of credibility. Those with practice in a specific field are also assigned higher credibility when they speak on their field of expertise. But of course, there are also subjects that aren't so straight forward, which are left to debate. In those cases, the strength of one's arguments are used to build credibility. But you've just strolled in, claiming to know...something. While I can hazard a guess, the subject you claim to be an expert on hasn't even been established yet. So if we seem skeptical and dismissive, yer damn right we are. As we should be. You can't just show up and expert us to worship the ground you walk on.

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMI will start with a simple question to get things going.

If you exist where your mind and body are right now, that's always where the truth will arise. It needs you to be present.

So basically, "I think, therefor I am." Heard it before, but this isn't a question.

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMIf you never exist, then the truth will not matter and there will be no need to look for it.

Still not a question... But I'm starting to see a pattern here. You're starting to sound more like Arik.

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMYou have been there always with yourself. The lie that hides the truth is what every person believes about themselves.

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMWhat part of each person's body and mind knows what it is? Whichever part or parts that is. That is what they will be.

Finally, an actual question. Easy one. It's the brain.

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:06:09 PMIt's not the brain.

--Fulke Greville--

kailasera

If it is the brain, why didn't you know that that's what you are when you are born. Why would you be unaware that there is even a brain in your head, until you see a brain and learn what it is?

As I said. It's not the brain. If your toenail knows what it is, then I will accept that you are your brain.

Blackleaf

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:37:42 PM
If it is the brain, why didn't you know that that's what you are when you are born. Why would you be unaware that there is even a brain in your head, until you see a brain and learn what it is?

Because we need to be taught things to understand them? Obviously. Did you come out of the womb knowing you had a soul?

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 11:37:42 PMAs I said. It's not the brain. If your toenail knows what it is, then I will accept that you are your brain.

My brain knows what my toenail is, just like it understands what a brain is. You know, because the brain is the thing that thinks? I'm sure you think you're making a whole lot of sense, but you're babbling like an idiot.

Now let me ask you a question. If I hit your hard enough on the back of the head with a shovel, what would happen to your consciousness? Would you...lose it until your brain recovered? How about if I hit you just as hard on your toenail? Would your consciousness be lost then?
--Fulke Greville--

kailasera

If the brain is physical. And thoughts mental, can they both know of the others existence?

Air, light and space can coexist. Does that mean that they know what they are? Or what the other is?

It's people that can't think that look for degrees to measure themselves against each other.

I heard that education dumbs down people. Makes them unable to make the shift from their subservience to authority.

People that know this, realised that up until they saw it, everything that came before from whatever source, became irrelevant and useless.

This is upping the game beyond what most of the human race can ever dream of achieving.

Sit there and filter the information in dumbed down mode. There will be those that can pick it up.

Baruch

"If the brain is physical. And thoughts mental, can they both know of the others existence?" - kailasera

Are you Rene Descartes?  Are you aware of the long history of these questions?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

kailasera

Nope I don't follow dry thinkers. Why rely on second hand information when you can know for yourself.

Focus on your brain or other people's brain. It becomes obvious that its just like any other part of the body.

It is not a thing, being, entity, soul or whatever else that has the capacity to know.

When people are unconscious, the brain is still there and functioning. But there is no knowing of anything in that time.

Baruch

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 07:02:20 AM
Nope I don't follow dry thinkers. Why rely on second hand information when you can know for yourself.

Focus on your brain or other people's brain. It becomes obvious that its just like any other part of the body.

It is not a thing, being, entity, soul or whatever else that has the capacity to know.

When people are unconscious, the brain is still there and functioning. But there is no knowing of anything in that time.

Rene wasn't dry.  Impossible.  He was French.

You overrate consciousness.   Like an iceberg, all the good stuff in man happens in the unconscious.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

kailasera

I say dry thinker. What's meant is that people are used to looking at things and then using thoughts to analyse the sense experience.

The existence of things does not depend on thinking and proliferating about it.

A child can see and taste an orange without having the thoughts about what an orange is, or how taste works.

There's no concepts, ideas, views and beliefs about the orange. Or even the notion that its called an orange.

Language is not needed to know the truth. We only need language to communicate. But we got so used to it that we try to use it to make sense of the world and ourselves by using it in our thinking.

We call a tree a tree and think that the tree knows what we call it. Or that the tree is aware that we exist and it has its own separate existence.

The brain is the same. Whether its matter that's inside us or outside, it has no clue what it is.

kailasera

The truth is known already. Just because you don't know or understand it, does not mean that others don't.

People that do know it completely are finished with their work.

Those that don't know that it exists or how to go about getting to it, have not even begun the real journey to it.

The first step is to hear it from somebody that has heard it from somebody else that has found it.

And its a step by step unveiling, for each person to catch on to it and start their own investigation.

Like a bloodhound, that has just picked up on a scent that it knows will lead it in the right direction.

No acknowledgement will be needed from any scientist or philosopher that this is right. Because it stands up to any testing that can be performed on it.