News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nobody can tell you what the truth is

Started by kailasera, July 18, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

I am the truth, the light, and the creator.  I have created things even I cannot understand.  I have created truths that not even I can know.  Pay attention to the man who carries the torch of knowledge.  You will know him by his words.  But beware the charlatan who comes to you in bare feet, for he knows not of what he speaks.

Elastics 7:19

kailasera

The reason for mingling with atheists is because people that have already subscribed to any religion have little to no room to manoeuvre.

Like programmed computers, only outputting what's been input.

No disrespect needs to be shown to any prophet, Messiah or god for the truth to be given.

And any religion that squeezes a person's own better judgement out, should be pointed out.

It's like a good parent that wants only the best for their kid. And points them to what they themselves found the greatest joy from.

The intention is not a bad one. But if that child is presented with anything better, it will still stick to what the parent taught it, purely because the parent said that this is the best, and there's nothing else out there that's better.

That leaves both the parent and child reaching lifes end thinking they have the best, and nobody else knows otherwise. 

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

Mike Cl

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 09:55:57 AM
The reason for mingling with atheists is because people that have already subscribed to any religion have little to no room to manoeuvre.

Like programmed computers, only outputting what's been input.

No disrespect needs to be shown to any prophet, Messiah or god for the truth to be given.

And any religion that squeezes a person's own better judgement out, should be pointed out.

It's like a good parent that wants only the best for their kid. And points them to what they themselves found the greatest joy from.

The intention is not a bad one. But if that child is presented with anything better, it will still stick to what the parent taught it, purely because the parent said that this is the best, and there's nothing else out there that's better.

That leaves both the parent and child reaching lifes end thinking they have the best, and nobody else knows otherwise. 

And so say snake oil salesmen from the beginning of time!  You make judgments and pronouncements from out of thin air.  You offer on evidence, no facts, no nothing.  Are we to drop down to our bellies and worship you as a prophet?  Seems that is what you demand--if we want to know the 'truth'.  The 'Truth' is that you are as empty as a deflated balloon.  You are simply a seller of 'truth' to any and all who will listen.  That's how your kind love to fleece the sheeple.  The "Truth" is (and you need to pay attention) that there is no 'Truth' except for those who are trying to deceive for any number of reasons.  You, my friend, are basically a charlatan and a deceiver--and most likely a troll.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 12:18:19 AM
If the brain is physical. And thoughts mental, can they both know of the others existence?

Air, light and space can coexist. Does that mean that they know what they are? Or what the other is?

https://youtu.be/soXMCkoWfQo

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 12:18:19 AMIt's people that can't think that look for degrees to measure themselves against each other.

Ah. So people who compare themselves to others and think they're superior are incapable of thought. Gotcha.

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 12:18:19 AMI heard that education dumbs down people. Makes them unable to make the shift from their subservience to authority.

People that know this, realised that up until they saw it, everything that came before from whatever source, became irrelevant and useless.

This is upping the game beyond what most of the human race can ever dream of achieving.

Sit there and filter the information in dumbed down mode. There will be those that can pick it up.

Thank you for admitting you're incapable of thought. I already knew that, of course, but it's nice of you to confirm it.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

kailasera

I like to watch individuals from modern societies, puffed up with pride in their limited understanding of reality.

Trying hard to cover up their lack of knowledge by using language, they assume that only they understand.

Wriggling and barking back, like that is going to help them see what others do.

We know and see how yourll become a slave to authority. Your perceptions have been provided by the very education yourll glorify.

The people that know, and who really can lead your'll to a place of real understanding and wisdom are ignored.

Instead, people that are considered inferior, are worshipped by you. Placed on your heads and paraded around. While they defecate and urinate all over your'll.

The scientists themselves are clueless on what the mind or consciousness is.

It is no surprise that any better understanding will come from the lost people lower down here.

Before any more is said, there has to be an acknowledgement that science and philosophy, and all here, don't have any worthy answers or methods that go far.

Retaliating without owning up to the blindness wastes all our time.

We are not apes in a zoo banging at our chests for the bigger bunch of bananas.

So settle down, make your views public and have it scrutinised.

Baruch

If you look into the abyss of arrogance, then the abyss is also looking back into you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: kailasera on July 18, 2019, 09:31:23 PM
Is that how westerners show humility and request things. When its something as life changing as the truth, this is not how it should be asked for or explained.

The first step is to admit that nobody here knows anything really worthwhile. And even if I really know something, its not going to be offered to proud, arrogant and every unworthy person that thinks they will get it.

Request it sincerely. Know your own failings. I'm not your mother that will run to you just because yourll act up.

Can't you tell yet that no one here gives the least little fuck what you have to say?

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 01:12:25 PMThe scientists themselves are clueless on what the mind or consciousness is.

Err, no. Science has a very good idea of what consciousness is and where it comes from. And judging from how you refused to answer my question about what happens to your consciousness when you're hit hard on the head, I think you know that. Human consciousness is an example of emergence (Google this term; it is important), of countless neurons firing in the brain. I don't know why I'm bothering to explain this to you, though, since I know you'll ignore all this and continue spouting your drug fueled nonsense.

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 01:12:25 PMBefore any more is said, there has to be an acknowledgement that science and philosophy, and all here, don't have any worthy answers or methods that go far.

Really? Pray tell, by what means did you post this? Did you do it by mere brain power, or did you use a cell phone or computer? Science has a long list of accomplishments. Our modern world couldn't exist without it. What has been accomplished with your "truth?"

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 01:12:25 PMSo settle down, make your views public and have it scrutinised.

Says the guy who refused to tell us his ideas until we begged him to enlighten us. Follow your own advice. Stop with this mystery bullshit and talk straight.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 18, 2019, 09:24:39 PM
Arik loves to make claims he can't support. This guy hasn't even made a single claim. He just says he has hidden knowledge, then begs us to plead with him to teach us.

If he's not Arik, he's from the same family - only one who knows the truth, we are all dummies - when questioned we get a lot of BS- on second questioning, we get repeats. You kind of know you'll never get a decent discussion, just verbal turds.

I'm outta here. Go luck with this chew toy...:-)

kailasera

My friends. We are a family. I am big brother. I bring only peace and love and most importantly, the truth that will set yourll free.

Do not be discouraged. We are here to raise yourll up.

The truth is that man has been here ever since the world was created, billions of years ago. This has been kept secret from you by your own institutions.

Our ancestors were not apes. The technology what you think is modern, is actually ancient knowledge.

And although it looks like modern scientists were the great founders of all things bright and beautiful,  it was all from the same historic pool of old science.

If just one organisation was seen to be pushing out amazing tech, it would be suspicious to the public. But have many different people bringing the scraps to light was more covert.

Any way tech and science is secondary to what knowledge and what people are really out here. To us, there's no fascination with who has a flush toilets and Netflix.

There are more important things to know, things that will change everything for each person that sees it, totally.

I don't ask that you believe this. But there is such knowledge around. Which you can use yourself. But if I just point you to it without any preparation, it can be damaging to you from the beginning.

It's not what you think you will find, that's what makes it more exceptional. There was no great thinker outside this group, human or otherwise, that knew this.

It beats anything that people imagine to be the greatest thing ever. After knowing this, nothing else needs to be known. All seeking comes to an end.

Unbeliever

What the hell are you selling? Whatever it is, I'm not buying it.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: kailasera on July 19, 2019, 04:21:28 PM
All seeking comes to an end.

But the seeking is the fun part. You would take that away from us?
God Not Found

kailasera

This is not for sale, and was ordered by the leader to be sent out and given freely, so all human beings could benefit and break free from the prison they find themselves in.

But not everybody has the capacity to see much past their own ideas and views. The very thing that becomes the bars around their minds.

Even if the most superior knowledge is given freely and openly, it will be rejected and avoided if its not introduced properly.

This is not something I'm able to do. It rests on everybody here to firstly accept that this could be a reality. That there really is the highest possible thing to ever know, right here, right now.

Even if there are billions of others all over the world, the lucky few here will be the ones, to have the chance to rise beyond the limits that have been reached by 99.999% of all humans in history.

Unbeliever

Well, I've already figured out the truth - that there is no truth. So any truth you think you have is either mistaken or it's a lie.
God Not Found

Sal1981

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2019, 04:53:15 PM
Well, I've already figured out the truth - that there is no truth. So any truth you think you have is either mistaken or it's a lie.
This sentence is false.