Why are we being distracted by Trump fluff? Deutsche Bank collapse in progress

Started by Baruch, July 17, 2019, 12:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 08, 2019, 07:33:54 AM
Very Good about the French Revolution.  Or did you look that up maybe?

Teddy fought against the Robber Barons, but Taft actually did more.  Well, he did have Roosevelt to begin it.  Credit to both.

Well, I have read a bit about the early French Revolution.

On the there hand, Teddy felt that Taft betrayed him, so I don't know if he felt positive about Taft's efforts with anti-trust.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2019, 07:36:25 AM
Well, I have read a bit about the early French Revolution.

On the there hand, Teddy felt that Taft betrayed him, so I don't know if he felt positive about Taft's efforts with anti-trust.

No, seriously, you are the only other person who has suggested to me that he/she knew about the Phillips Curve. (and especially that it came from a study of the French Revolution).

Teddy R did feel that Taft betrayed him, but that has nothing to do with Taft's very successful anti-trust efforts. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 08, 2019, 07:46:57 AM
No, seriously, you are the only other person who has suggested to me that he/she knew about the Phillips Curve. (and especially that it came from a study of the French Revolution).

Teddy R did feel that Taft betrayed him, but that has nothing to do with Taft's very successful anti-trust efforts.

Thanks for the clarification.

Having read, I read some more.  That is why I know things.  Most human beings don't do that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2019, 01:28:59 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

Having read, I read some more.  That is why I know things.  Most human beings don't do that.

I probably learn more when people say I'm wrong about something (and I go check) than when they say I'm right.  Not that I'm ever wrong of course...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!