Dr Robert Epstein testimony about new media

Started by Baruch, July 22, 2019, 03:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Back in the day, we had a D newspaper and an R newspaper in town.  They weren't there to inform the public.  They were there to sway votes.  Zoom to today ...

Dr Robert Epstein testimony before Senate committee (chaired by Senator Ted Cruz) ...

Google manipulated the 2016 election 2-10 million in favor of Hillary.  And Google was the biggest financial contributor to Hillary’s campaign.  Also had Facebook manipulated the day before the election, then at no cost to Zuckerberg, a “go vote” sent to only Dems, would immediately give 350,000 extra votes to Hillary.

On the other hand, the billions of dollars of free advertising the MSM gave to Donald Trump, certainly helped his campaign.

Russia wasn't even a blip of a problem ...  the problem is Americans (according to Colorado State University (Ft Collins) we are no longer to use "Americans" because it is triggering).  Suck my dick, Colorado State!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, Trump may not be good for America, but he's great for CBS.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 22, 2019, 02:12:20 PM
Yeah, Trump may not be good for America, but he's great for CBS.

Interestingly, it seems that Faux News isn't even good enough for Trump now.  He likes 'One America News' better these days. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 05:05:25 AM
Interestingly, it seems that Faux News isn't even good enough for Trump now.  He likes 'One America News' better these days.

Time for you to leave the 20th century behind also.  I have.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 07:13:16 AM
Time for you to leave the 20th century behind also.  I have.

That from someone who wishes the US was still a British colony?  LOL!  Well, could be worse.  Better Britain than China...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 07:56:16 AM
That from someone who wishes the US was still a British colony?  LOL!  Well, could be worse.  Better Britain than China...

If China, you will enjoy bound feet and being a eunuch ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 11:54:29 AM
If China, you will enjoy bound feet and being a eunuch ;-)

Not to point out the obvious (which I am about to do), but I specifically did not support China...

I suppose I will have to limit all thoughts to you in the first few words, since that seems to be all you read before replying...  Oops, failed already...