News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 15, 2019, 12:39:05 AM
You equate a fictonal movie with the US?

The US is a fiction.  All of politics is fantasy in democracy that doesn't exist, a free lunch that doesn't exist, law & order that doesn't exist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

This is what makse you a futilitarian. I'm a pessimist myself, though, so I consider your sense of futility to be not necessarily inaccurate. You just interject nonsense sometimes that seems inappropriate, but I doubt propriety often enters your head. But I can usually tell at a glance whether a post of yours is worth spending time to read, so I miss most of the nonsense.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 15, 2019, 05:40:59 PM
This is what makse you a futilitarian. I'm a pessimist myself, though, so I consider your sense of futility to be not necessarily inaccurate. You just interject nonsense sometimes that seems inappropriate, but I doubt propriety often enters your head. But I can usually tell at a glance whether a post of yours is worth spending time to read, so I miss most of the nonsense.

Filter, filter ... you aren't the only one here.  It might not be for you.  Unless it is.

Since psychopathy is de rigueur here, I can't see why I should be any different.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Jeffrey Epstein Made $200 Million After His Pedophilia Became Public Knowledge" ... will some virtue signaling liberals explain to me how this could happen, under their watch?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Jeffrey Epstein Was Strangulated", Famous Forensic Expert Says" .... duh.  The government simply engages in complete and open bullshit.  The people are .... sheep.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Camera Footage Of Epstein's First Suicide Attempt Has Disappeared, And Nobody Knows Why" ... check with Michael Corleone.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.