News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 04:24:14 AM
Good riddance to Epstein.  Meaningless to the world.

I think it was Mark Twain (or maybe Clarence Darrow) who said "I Have Never Killed Any One, But I Have Read Some Obituary Notices with Great Satisfaction."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 01:27:41 PM
I think it was Mark Twain (or maybe Clarence Darrow) who said "I Have Never Killed Any One, But I Have Read Some Obituary Notices with Great Satisfaction."

Mark Twain ... just saw that today, coincidence?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2019, 01:27:41 PM

I don't recall the source, but your post made me think of (from memory) there are other obituaries I would rather have read.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

4-part series on how American and Israeli mafia run everything, and why Epstein had to die (as well as other people falsely diagnosed as suicides in the past).

https://www.mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/category/epstein-investigation/

There is no such thing as democracy ... there is organized crime vs unorganized crime.

The deep connection between Bush family, Clinton family, CIA, Mossad, Rothschilds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2019, 03:15:33 AM
4-part series on how American and Israeli mafia run everything, and why Epstein had to die (as well as other people falsely diagnosed as suicides in the past).

https://www.mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/category/epstein-investigation/

There is no such thing as democracy ... there is organized crime vs unorganized crime.

The deep connection between Bush family, Clinton family, CIA, Mossad, Rothschilds.

Your srather conspiracy-minded theories aside, I don't realy care much how Epstein died.  Self-inflicted or other-inflicted.

I vaguely care in the sense that no one should be killed illegally, but he sure isn't the poster boy for someone deserving a long life.

That said, I wish he had languished in prison for a long life of misery sufferring the loss of all the enjoyments he thought he deserved just by his mere existence.

Baruch

His employees haven't been assassinated yet.  But don't worry, like the Las Vegas massacre, I assume the CIA has the "cleanup" well in hand.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 06:34:54 AM
His employees haven't been assassinated yet.  But don't worry, like the Las Vegas massacre, I assume the CIA has the "cleanup" well in hand.

You WOULD think that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 07:42:22 AM
You WOULD think that.

Yes, after you see the 1000+ CIA connected plot (it is what they are paid to do) ... a pattern emerges ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 09:05:55 AM
Yes, after you see the 1000+ CIA connected plot (it is what they are paid to do) ... a pattern emerges ;-)

Ah the "pattern".  You live on conspiracy theories.  I wish you wouldn't.  There is more to you than just that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 09:34:49 AM
Ah the "pattern".  You live on conspiracy theories.  I wish you wouldn't.  There is more to you than just that.

The CIA loves you.  Believe whatever NYT says (a CIA outlet).  The CIA doesn't exist ... the hypnotist drones on ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 11:10:13 AM
The CIA loves you.  Believe whatever NYT says (a CIA outlet).  The CIA doesn't exist ... the hypnotist drones on ...

Dream on protected in your aluminum hat, safe from CIA ... 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 11, 2019, 03:28:40 PM
Dream on protected in your aluminum hat, safe from CIA ...

I have had XXX as a customer.  I approve of all the illegal things they do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 11, 2019, 04:17:38 PM
I have had XXX as a customer.  I approve of all the illegal things they do.

Yeah, I questioned a telephone site we were paying for once.  When I conviinced the guy I was serious ( I cut off his phone service temporarily) he admitted to being "across the river".  When it occurred to me to ask what side of the river he was on, he said "it doesn't matter". 

Oops...

I got a satelite once too.   That's when I learned about shredders LOL!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear