News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2019, 10:27:59 AM
That is a paradox.  Is the beauty of a church the spirit of the place, or the architecture, or both?
Same as the pyramids along the Nile: Awesome in their construction, stupid as to why they were built.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 17, 2019, 12:52:39 PM
Same as the pyramids along the Nile: Awesome in their construction, stupid as to why they were built.

Philistine of you folks.  Were you there fighting against Rameses III, to establish the Sea People's Commune?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2019, 11:27:43 PM
Philistine of you folks.  Were you there fighting against Rameses III, to establish the Sea People's Commune?

Another tyrant. Like Trump, reigned with the fear that, "we're being invaded", blah, blah, blah... also brought economic turmoil, like Trump.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 18, 2019, 09:30:24 AM
Another tyrant. Like Trump, reigned with the fear that, "we're being invaded", blah, blah, blah... also brought economic turmoil, like Trump.

No pyramid for you.  You remind me of that Apiru prophet from the Sinai ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2019, 11:09:13 AM
No pyramid for you.  You remind me of that Apiru prophet from the Sinai ...

Another Jewish conspiracy.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 18, 2019, 11:55:30 AM
Another Jewish conspiracy.

All of them are Jewish, the conspiracies.  Going back to Abraham.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Before Epstein died, cement mixers went to his sex island, and dumped concrete into the underground part of the complex.  But the FBI never bothered to secure that crime scene.  FBI was Deep State didn't end with J Edgar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2019, 02:13:53 PM
All of them are Jewish, the conspiracies.  Going back to Abraham.

Well it's started with their god, the one that starts with y.... It's no accident that his chosen people are paranoid.

Unbeliever

Well, they're told often enough in their book to fear God. But they're also told to love God, and yet 1 John 4:18 says

QuoteThere is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

So how can they love God and fear him at the same time?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 18, 2019, 05:34:50 PM
Well, they're told often enough in their book to fear God. But they're also told to love God, and yet 1 John 4:18 says

So how can they love God and fear him at the same time?

If your Dad beat the crap out of you every day for 4000 years, you just might be a bit jumpy ;-(  Remember Proverbs.  Spare the rod, spoil the child.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 18, 2019, 02:15:09 PM
Before Epstein died, cement mixers went to his sex island, and dumped concrete into the underground part of the complex.  But the FBI never bothered to secure that crime scene.  FBI was Deep State didn't end with J Edgar.

Where did you get that info? On sputnik.news? Is it another of your wild conspiracy theory?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 05:22:53 AM
Where did you get that info? On sputnik.news? Is it another of your wild conspiracy theory?

For you and Cavebear, if it isn't CNN/Washington Post ... it didn't happen.  I give enough text clues, that with Google, the report, or rumor, can be found.  But you don't have to play the scavenger news game.  You can be the groundhog and go back underground in Springtime.

I try to only post headlines/text from actual reports, not rumors.  But I fail.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2019, 10:24:35 AM
For you and Cavebear, if it isn't CNN/Washington Post ... it didn't happen.  I give enough text clues, that with Google, the report, or rumor, can be found.  But you don't have to play the scavenger news game.  You can be the groundhog and go back underground in Springtime.

I try to only post headlines/text from actual reports, not rumors.  But I fail.

It's not a question of CNN/Washington Post, but a question of verifiability. Too many tabloids don't verify, and guys like you who crave for conspiracy theories go for that shit.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 10:28:02 AM
It's not a question of CNN/Washington Post, but a question of verifiability. Too many tabloids don't verify, and guys like you who crave for conspiracy theories go for that shit.

JFK assassination.  Please verity ;-))  Yes, there are tabloids.  But the MSM isn't the 5th estate, not since Goebbels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2019, 10:34:41 AM
JFK assassination.  Please verity ;-))

What for?!? If there was a conspiracy, it doesn't matter as most likely those people allegedly involved are dead. It won't change my life, or yours... You can find a thousand incidents in WW2, which are controversial and will never know the truth. That won't stop me from sleeping at night.

QuoteYes, there are tabloids.  But the MSM isn't the 5th estate, not since Goebbels.
Nevertheless, no one can be everywhere. We still dependent on someone else reporting.