News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 15, 2019, 03:19:48 PM
I did.  Like the part about "After the end of World War II, Heisenberg said that he had tried only [emphasis mine] to ask Bohr, who died in 1962, whether physicists "have the moral right to work on the practical exploitation of atomic energy?" Which was a completely legitimate question but didn't seem to stop any scientists.  And I note that both were long dead when the articles were written.."

Sorry, you lose on this one.

Pacifism didn't stop Oppenheimer either.  And back then, the Communists were our allies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2019, 05:09:14 PM
You are a German apologist.  For whatever reason.

German apologist, yesterday a communist, what else am I, since you know better than me...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:25:05 PM
Pure bullshit.

Keep denying, Agent Joe.  The Allies will never stop Der Fatherland.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 15, 2019, 04:39:43 PM
Are his glasses half full or half empty?

If bifocals, then no problem ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:52:40 PM
I don't think those officers were officers for very long. Even if the grandfather on your cousin-in-law's was Jewish, you were barred as an officer. And a good chance you'd end up in a concentration camp.

You have nothing but the prejudice you road to town in on.

https://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Officers-Wife-Survived-Holocaust/dp/0062378082/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Jewish+women+married+to+nazis&qid=1565903784&s=gateway&sr=8-1

An elite crime (to marry a Jew), to not be punished.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:58:52 PM
My experience is from the 6-day war. Many Jews were appalled by Israel's inclination to grab more land. They were ok with an Israel state, but opposed Israel desire to expand. Their criticism was met with this "self-hating Jew".  Anyway, it's possible the term dates way back...

That is just one sub group, at one point in time.  There is probably some Jewish woman in Tel Aviv right now, eating pork.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2019, 05:18:14 PM
That is just one sub group, at one point in time.  There is probably some Jewish woman in Tel Aviv right now, eating pork.
I know this friend of my wife who was once a party-goer. In her later age, she turned very religious. But one thing she couldn't let go was her bacon

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 05:11:57 PM
Perhaps he was caught between two sentiments: help his native country or had qualms in developing such a dangerous thing. We'll never know the real truth. Historians are divided on Heisenberg's claim. What was found after the war - the nuclear reactor - was not in anyway something that could produce a bomb. So on that record, Heisenberg has an alibi, perhaps conveniently.  Now did he not work on the bomb because of his ethics or because he thought it couldn't be done due to lack of time/resource, that's another question.

And Hitler should be excused, because he loved his mother, and protected the Jewish doctor that tried to cure her cancer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 05:13:15 PM
German apologist, yesterday a communist, what else am I, since you know better than me...

You are a very confused person.  Same as everyone else ;-)  The mind is a community of competing, cooperating personalities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2019, 05:24:25 PM
And Hitler should be excused, because he loved his mother, and protected the Jewish doctor that tried to cure her cancer.

I don't think you can put Heisenberg on the same level as Hitler. The rumors are that when he met Bohr, he told him of the nuclear program, and Bohr flew to England, and the word got around eventually to Einstein, so if that is true, some good came out from him.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 15, 2019, 05:25:53 PM
You are a very confused person.  Same as everyone else ;-)  The mind is a community of competing, cooperating personalities.

...coming from the guy who contradicts himself every turd post...if you are confused by my posts, it's your problem, not mine...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 05:28:48 PM
I don't think you can put Heisenberg on the same level as Hitler. The rumors are that when he met Bohr, he told him of the nuclear program, and Bohr flew to England, and the word got around eventually to Einstein, so if that is true, some good came out from him.

Agreed.  Heisenberg was a more decent man.  Almost every other German was.  Yes, Bohr and Heisenberg had a coded talk, after Denmark was occupied.  He outlined his Berlin nuclear reactor, and implied that explosion was possible.  In his case, the only explosion was the unstable Berlin reactor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 05:31:26 PM
...coming from the guy who contradicts himself every turd post...if you are confused by my posts, it's your problem, not mine...

I am legion.  We are all in discipline together, under the praefectus legatus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.