Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on August 10, 2019, 05:01:15 PM
"Suicide". Yeah, right.

The "shot twice in the back of the head so must be a suicide" meme was already taken.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aileron

I'm less interested in the conspiracy theories about faked suicide than I am how he got off so easily 10ish years ago.

Maybe we need parallel court systems, one to convict poor and middle class people, and one to acquit rich people.

It would streamline things and remove hypocrisy from our justice system.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 11, 2019, 04:15:56 PM
I'm less interested in the conspiracy theories about faked suicide than I am how he got off so easily 10ish years ago.

Maybe we need parallel court systems, one to convict poor and middle class people, and one to acquit rich people.

It would streamline things and remove hypocrisy from our justice system.

Corruption.  And naming any agency involved, is conspiracy theory.  The CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" back in the 50s, because they were dating the aliens from Roswell.  Huba hubs.  Hey baby, I like the way you probe me ...

So .. how do you remove idiots and other defectives from the justice system?  Sounds like the infamous self-licking-ice-cream-cone strikes again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I am far less interested in that Epstein hanged himself (I would too facing life in prison for being guilty of so many crimes), than I am regretting the loss of information he might have provided of a whole network of other equal abusers.  Too many will go free...  And too many victims will be denied some legal, public, or financial recompense.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 05:02:28 AM
I am far less interested in that Epstein hanged himself (I would too facing life in prison for being guilty of so many crimes), than I am regretting the loss of information he might have provided of a whole network of other equal abusers.  Too many will go free...  And too many victims will be denied some legal, public, or financial recompense.

Correct.  Some claim this won't prevent further investigation of the johns.  I think it will prevent.  And one of his fellow prisoners (who would know) was that there was no way Epstein committed suicide.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:44:40 AM
Correct.  Some claim this won't prevent further investigation of the johns.  I think it will prevent.  And one of his fellow prisoners (who would know) was that there was no way Epstein committed suicide.

Will wait for the official investigation.  Even among criminals, pedophiles aren't loved.  There are many possibilities.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 11:09:41 PM
Will wait for the official investigation.  Even among criminals, pedophiles aren't loved.  There are many possibilities.

Epstein's demise is so important, it is a meme generating its own conspiracy theories ... about conspiracy theories.  Some say he is really at Guantanamo being water boarded for into.  Others say he was secretly released to Tel Aviv in a spy swap.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 11:30:27 PM
Epstein's demise is so important, it is a meme generating its own conspiracy theories ... about conspiracy theories.  Some say he is really at Guantanamo being water boarded for into.  Others say he was secretly released to Tel Aviv in a spy swap.

Nah, he's dead.  They sent me his brain to disembowel.  It has his name right on it.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 13, 2019, 01:35:46 AM
Nah, he's dead.  They sent me his brain to disembowel.  It has his name right on it.

Gross.  As a bear, I suppose you would eat it.  Prions are not your friend.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 13, 2019, 01:50:50 AM
Gross.  As a bear, I suppose you would eat it.  Prions are not your friend.

No, after I slice it and take pictures, it goes down the groundhog burrow,  I'm trying to chase it out of the yard.  If that doesn't work, I'll try cat pee litter.

Baruch

"Guards Were Sleeping During Epstein's Alleged Suicide, Then Falsified Records To Cover It Up" ... typical government operation ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

If Obama had been president, they would have blamed him for this fiasco. But President Trump gets a pass...

josephpalazzo

Reporter: Mr. President, why did you retweet that Bill Clinton is linked to Epstein's suicide?
Trump: Because someone told me...

Reporter: Mr. President, is there any evidence of that?
Trump: Well I heard it...

Reporter: Mr. President, do you believe it yourself?
Trump: Well, someone told me, I heard it, and everybody knows it. You yourself know it. We all know it...

Reporter: Mr. President...
Trump: ...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 14, 2019, 09:53:19 AM
If Obama had been president, they would have blamed him for this fiasco. But President Trump gets a pass...

All Presidents should be blamed for everything, not just Obama.  Except for Ike.  I Like Ike.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 14, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
All Presidents should be blamed for everything, not just Obama.  Except for Ike.  I Like Ike.

Truman on Ike:“He’ll sit here, and he’ll say, ‘Do this! Do that!’ And nothing will happen. Poor Ikeâ€"it won’t be a bit like the Army. He’ll find it very frustrating.”