News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 02:40:36 PM
Wouldn't a General Demon be a more difficult opponent than a Major Demon?  Personally, I wouldn't want to a face even a Private Demon!

Yes, wouldn't want him messing with your privates.  BTW - those are called succubi and incubi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
Asmodeus perhaps?  The name sounds ... interesting.

You got me.  When WE call his name using the tat on my back pushed against the 5 star tile on the floor HE comes on command and I get to stay up 36 hours replying to posts like this...  Much easier than buying a bottle of wine and pack of cigs...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
Asmodeus perhaps?  The name sounds ... interesting.

You sure you're not confusing Asmodeus with Commodeus? Also known as Beelzebutt.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 01, 2019, 04:04:46 PM
You sure you're not confusing Asmodeus with Commodeus? Also known as Beelzebutt.

Oh man, you do NOT want to mess with Beelzebut!  He gets in the cats' litter boxes all the time.  And the ants, oh the ants...  You can treat Assmodeus with Prep H BTW...  So I've been told...

Jason Harvestdancer

This story is actually huge.  It is going to bring down big people in both parties.  That's why everyone is moving so cautiously on it.

The chaos will be glorious.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 03, 2019, 12:11:21 PM
This story is actually huge.  It is going to bring down big people in both parties.  That's why everyone is moving so cautiously on it.

The chaos will be glorious.

Maybe ... Comey won't be charged for aiding and abetting Queen Hillary.  They did all they did, with Epstein as a Mossad operation?  Or just an anticlimactic Arkancide.  The Borgias have nothing on these people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

That's just it.  When the evidence is finally made fully public, it will be like ripping the lid off of Hell and letting everyone see inside.  The many who are dirty are going to be running for cover and trying to cut deals.  The few who are clean are going to have unlimited opportunities.  Usually when things get really bad the elite sacrifice one of their own to the mob to save all the rest, but in this case they're going to have to sacrifice a lot.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

When Trump is finally dragged kicking and screaming from the White House, he is going to be charged with multiple State crimes and Federal crimes (depending on when he is removed).  And I suspect he won't be like Nixon (who was saved from prison by Ford).  Nixon was actually considered a talented leader who ruined his life in a minor matter (it's not the crime, it's the cover-up). 

Trump is despised even among Republicans professionals as a twisted sick man and idiot leader.  It's just that they fear his supporters in their primaries.  The day he is out of power, they will swear they "never knew him", as he has said of so many of his failed appointees.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 10:09:09 AM
When Trump is finally dragged kicking and screaming from the White House, he is going to be charged with multiple State crimes and Federal crimes (depending on when he is removed).  And I suspect he won't be like Nixon (who was saved from prison by Ford).  Nixon was actually considered a talented leader who ruined his life in a minor matter (it's not the crime, it's the cover-up). 

Trump is despised even among Republicans professionals as a twisted sick man and idiot leader.  It's just that they fear his supporters in their primaries.  The day he is out of power, they will swear they "never knew him", as he has said of so many of his failed appointees.

When Bill Clinton is dragged kicking and screaming from the White House ... oops, wrong parallel universe ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 12:18:34 PM
When Bill Clinton is dragged kicking and screaming from the White House ... oops, wrong parallel universe ...

For a BJ from an adult female?  Spare me the ludicrous comparisons. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 08, 2019, 10:01:51 AM
For a BJ from an adult female?  Spare me the ludicrous comparisons.

He slept with as many women as Wilt Chamberlain, going back to his college days on the astroturf in the back of his Arkie pickup truck.

Per Federal policy it is a terminable offense to harass or otherwise have a relationship with a subordinate.  Did you ever sexually harass coworkers, or a subordinate?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

So, that didn't take long ... Epstein is dead.  Presumably that stops the entire investigation into the johns involved.

Body was found with a note ... "Love, Hillary" (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 11:18:06 AM
So, that didn't take long ... Epstein is dead.  Presumably that stops the entire investigation into the johns involved.

Body was found with a note ... "Love, Hillary" (sarc).

Her, or 10,000 other influential people he had compromising information on.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 10, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
Her, or 10,000 other influential people he had compromising information on.

Murder On The Love Island Express ... except in this case, Poirot is also one of the murderers.  The goal is to stop the "Discovery" phase of the trial, so that the public can go back to the pleasant falsehood that our leaders are not depraved monsters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981