News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 20, 2019, 01:45:43 PM
Yeah, it's called "whataboutism" and the right wingers do it all the time. Baruch does it a lot, too, so I'm wondering if he's a right-winger, but he claims to not be.

I haven't figured out Baruch either.  Sometimes I think he lives in a trailer and hugs a laptop close all day looking for acknowledgement of his expertise every day. 

Rightwingers do the Trump shuffle all the time.  They go out and speak his thoughts and justify him, fearfully awaiting the 180 shuffle that forces them to say that what they said the day before was 'fake news' even after being shown the video tape.  What a horrible life...

I worked in the Fed Govt for 30 years.  I know the kind of traps the ambitious ones fall into.  There was a day during the Reagan Administration where the supervisors came around with a loyalty pledge to Reagan.  They had all signed it without hesitation.  When the Division Director handed it to all of us.  I crumpled it into a ball and tossed it to his feet.  He turned beet-red and left the office.  We never heard about that pledge afterwards.

I was later thanked by everyone in the office.  On one hand, I never got promoted again.  On the other, I consider that one of the best moments of my life.  Not everyone gets a chance to do something honorable like that.

Rightwingers should grow some spine...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 20, 2019, 01:45:43 PM
Yeah, it's called "whataboutism" and the right wingers do it all the time. Baruch does it a lot, too, so I'm wondering if he's a right-winger, but he claims to not be.

I copy good ideas.  But since we are past the 2016 election, it is less fun.  After the 2020 election I can start the same cycle all over again.  Kamala Harris this or Joe Biden that ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 02:10:45 PM
I haven't figured out Baruch either.  Sometimes I think he lives in a trailer and hugs a laptop close all day looking for acknowledgement of his expertise every day. 

Rightwingers do the Trump shuffle all the time.  They go out and speak his thoughts and justify him, fearfully awaiting the 180 shuffle that forces them to say that what they said the day before was 'fake news' even after being shown the video tape.  What a horrible life...

I worked in the Fed Govt for 30 years.  I know the kind of traps the ambitious ones fall into.  There was a day during the Reagan Administration where the supervisors came around with a loyalty pledge to Reagan.  They had all signed it without hesitation.  When the Division Director handed it to all of us.  I crumpled it into a ball and tossed it to his feet.  He turned beet-red and left the office.  We never heard about that pledge afterwards.

I was later thanked by everyone in the office.  On one hand, I never got promoted again.  On the other, I consider that one of the best moments of my life.  Not everyone gets a chance to do something honorable like that.

Rightwingers should grow some spine...

All my posts go thru the secret decoder ring first, for obfuscation (more powerful than encryption).  I don't live in a trailer yet, I am moving from an apartment to a trailer.  I had to move out of my mother's basement, because she died ;-(  Meanwhile your post is so rich, I can't just laugh on the far side of the computer screen.  LOL.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 04:53:55 PM
I copy good ideas.  But since we are past the 2016 election, it is less fun.  After the 2020 election I can start the same cycle all over again.  Kamala Harris this or Joe Biden that ...

Nah, I figure you'll still be stuck on the Clintons and the Obamas.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 20, 2019, 04:59:05 PM
Nah, I figure you'll still be stuck on the Clintons and the Obamas.

Wait long enough, and Clinton's daughter will be running, and maybe the Obama girls too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 04:53:55 PM

We can have Trump or NOT have Trump...  Everyone else is not Trump.   I don't think that is too complicated.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 06:41:56 PM
We can have Trump or NOT have Trump...  Everyone else is not Trump.   I don't think that is too complicated.

You are too easily satisfied, and too easily offended.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 07:37:39 PM
You are too easily satisfied, and too easily offended.

Oh, I'm easily offended.  The world offers SO MUCH to be honestly offended about.

I'm not easily satisfied though.  I have to do a lot of posting to get any rational answers to my questions.  You aren't the most helpful in that regard, BTW.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 06:54:07 AM
Oh, I'm easily offended.  The world offers SO MUCH to be honestly offended about.

I'm not easily satisfied though.  I have to do a lot of posting to get any rational answers to my questions.  You aren't the most helpful in that regard, BTW.

There are no rational answers to be offered.  Sorry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 07:05:23 AM
There are no rational answers to be offered.  Sorry.

Well, you do what you can't.  It's a talent you have.  Have an anagram challenge...  "Faecal Oh Sour You"

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 08:27:14 AM
Well, you do what you can't.  It's a talent you have.  Have an anagram challenge...  "Faecal Oh Sour You"

Sorry, don't do those.  They call up major demons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 12:16:14 PM

Thought that might be something you would be interested in.  Not my specialty either.  Not looking to call demons...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2019, 12:16:14 PM

Well, that's better than general demons, I guess...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 01, 2019, 02:26:24 PM
Well, that's better than general demons, I guess...

Wouldn't a General Demon be a more difficult opponent than a Major Demon?  Personally, I wouldn't want to a face even a Private Demon!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 01, 2019, 02:02:08 PM
Thought that might be something you would be interested in.  Not my specialty either.  Not looking to call demons...

Asmodeus perhaps?  The name sounds ... interesting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.