News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Epstein's associates ...

Started by Baruch, July 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Hell, I guess the rich probably figure "why be rich and powerful if you can't fuck whomever you want to fuck?"
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 13, 2019, 07:41:44 PM
Hell, I guess the rich probably figure "why be rich and powerful if you can't fuck whomever you want to fuck?"

Well, maybe time to fuck the rich?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, might as well try fo fuck the Kraken.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

No matter how many times Bill used Epstein's services ... he isn't guilty, because the ones giving him a blow job ... didn't inhale ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I cant wait to hear Clinton say "I did not...have...sexual relations with those young girls..."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 18, 2019, 04:47:38 PM
I cant wait to hear Clinton say "I did not...have...sexual relations with those young girls..."

He was playing doctor ... he heard someone shout "Is there a perv in the house?".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 18, 2019, 07:27:19 PM
He was playing doctor ... he heard someone shout "Is there a perv in the house?".

There are SOME PEOPLE (raise your hands) who can't help diverting attention to Bill Clinton (off the world stage) in order to avoid acknowledging the present perp-in-charge who has done much worse and glories in it.  Trump is an evidentially-proven serial sicko around women.

If he wasn't President, he would be in jail for 10-20 years.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 04:47:56 AM
There are SOME PEOPLE (raise your hands) who can't help diverting attention to Bill Clinton (off the world stage) in order to avoid acknowledging the present perp-in-charge who has done much worse and glories in it.  Trump is an evidentially-proven serial sicko around women.

If he wasn't President, he would be in jail for 10-20 years.

Prejudice doesn't become you, but you have nothing else to base things on.  All Dems need to be jailed.  Really.  Starting in 1965.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 06:04:01 AM
Prejudice doesn't become you, but you have nothing else to base things on.  All Dems need to be jailed.  Really.  Starting in 1965.

See, now that's what I mean.  You say "Dems".  The Republicans say "the Democrat" party as a routine insult.  I don't say "Reps" or "Repubs.  It's a diminishment-by-dimunitive ploy.  It's the "Democratic" party.  Constant libel...

And I laugh when the Republicans (see how I use their formal name) claim to "be the party of Lincoln".  They traded places with the racially-bigoted southern Democrats in 1968 via Nixon's "Southern Strategy".  They have been the party of white supremists and bigots ever since and they only win when the get enough angry white males of a certain age to vote for them (I don't count most McCain supporters among them, which is why he lost). 

Baruch

In my counter-narrative way, I no longer think that the Dems traded places with the Repubs in 1965-1975 ... that was just a clever mind fuck that the parties have sold to a gullible public.  Not that means I dislike the Dems or Repubs more.  They are what they are.  Sociopaths.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 10:36:16 AM
In my counter-narrative way, I no longer think that the Dems traded places with the Repubs in 1965-1975 ... that was just a clever mind fuck that the parties have sold to a gullible public.  Not that means I dislike the Dems or Repubs more.  They are what they are.  Sociopaths.

Well, that's a whole different argument.  You are now saying that both major US political parties are deliberately faking what they claim to represent.  I don't agree.  There ARE some True Believers in both parties.  I'm not saying "all".  But I am saying "most".  For most of them, WYSIWYG...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 11:23:48 AM
Well, that's a whole different argument.  You are now saying that both major US political parties are deliberately faking what they claim to represent.  I don't agree.  There ARE some True Believers in both parties.  I'm not saying "all".  But I am saying "most".  For most of them, WYSIWYG...

It was a good mind fuck (the party switch narrative) ... I got many orgasms from it myself.  But after 45 years, I am pretty reamed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 11:29:18 AM
It was a good mind fuck (the party switch narrative) ... I got many orgasms from it myself.  But after 45 years, I am pretty reamed.

I don't want to touch any of that with a 6' pole.  And I bet an old friend (Andrew Chimelusky - a 6' Pole) wouldn't either.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 04:47:56 AM
There are SOME PEOPLE (raise your hands) who can't help diverting attention to Bill Clinton (off the world stage) in order to avoid acknowledging the present perp-in-charge who has done much worse and glories in it.

Yeah, it's called "whataboutism" and the right wingers do it all the time. Baruch does it a lot, too, so I'm wondering if he's a right-winger, but he claims to not be.
God Not Found