Antifa attack gay vietnam journalist

Started by Munch, July 01, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Friendly reminder that although Antifa is a violent left-wing group, they are still less dangerous and far less numerous than their right wing counterparts. Criticize as appropriate, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking they're on equal levels.

Okay? We good? This isn't going to turn into another "bOtH sIdEs" thread, yes? Great, please continue.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 16, 2019, 08:38:22 PM
Friendly reminder that although Antifa is a violent left-wing group, they are still less dangerous and far less numerous than their right wing counterparts. Criticize as appropriate, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking they're on equal levels.

Okay? We good? This isn't going to turn into another "bOtH sIdEs" thread, yes? Great, please continue.

1. Skin Head White gangs created in prisons
2. Muslim Black gangs created in prisons
3. Hispanic gangs created in prisons

Make everything legal, empty the prisons.  If you identify with anti-Fa is fine.  You need to join a militia, and get gun training.  Otherwise you will be Bob's Bitch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 16, 2019, 08:38:22 PM

Right wing terrorism accounted for approximately 100% of the deaths due to terrorism in the USA last year, so yeah, not a fan of the bothsideism either.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 16, 2019, 09:10:51 PM
Right wing terrorism accounted for approximately 100% of the deaths due to terrorism in the USA last year, so yeah, not a fan of the bothsideism either.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-terrorists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

Arm up, fight and die.  Or don't survive.  There are no "united" states ;-)  BTW - the military and police are Right wing in the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 16, 2019, 09:12:09 PM
Arm up, fight and die.  Or don't survive.  There are no "united" states ;-)  BTW - the military and police are Right wing in the US.

As a former military officer, I saw much more libertarianism (lowercase l, not the batshit insane Libertarian Party) than right wingery.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 16, 2019, 09:14:17 PM
As a former military officer, I saw much more libertarianism (lowercase l, not the batshit insane Libertarian Party) than right wingery.

Relative spectrum.  I have been around the military the last 22 years.  They aren't Nazis.  But they aren't anti-Fa either.  Patriots, not liberals (as in anti-American).

Sunday is another potential rally day for the militant communists, in Portland.

BTW - libertarian is the most racist position ;-)  So is white milk.  Chocolate milk should be mandated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: aileron on August 16, 2019, 09:10:51 PM

Yep. The FBI has even been warning us since the Obama administration (and it's skyrocketed under Trump) that white supremacy, right-wing terrorists are overwhelmingly the biggest threat to American safety in terms of terrorist threats.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 17, 2019, 01:30:54 AM
Yep. The FBI has even been warning us since the Obama administration (and it's skyrocketed under Trump) that white supremacy, right-wing terrorists are overwhelmingly the biggest threat to American safety in terms of terrorist threats.

Kill all White males ... as a precautionary measure?  Sorry, Obama's admin isn't something I would rely on for advice.  Traitors, all of them?

There was White terrorism in the 1990s.  OKC for one.  Black Panthers etc were in the 60s.  But how many people died in Yemen this past week?  The US government is the greatest terrorist organization on Earth?  The US military is the instrument of that terrorism?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 16, 2019, 09:16:15 PM
Relative spectrum.  I have been around the military the last 22 years.  They aren't Nazis.  But they aren't anti-Fa either.  Patriots, not liberals (as in anti-American).

Two posts down, you again

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2019, 05:35:20 AM
  The US government is the greatest terrorist organization on Earth?  The US military is the instrument of that terrorism?

It seems like shit is coming out from both ends. What did you eat lately?

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 17, 2019, 05:35:20 AM
Kill all White males ... as a precautionary measure?  Sorry, Obama's admin isn't something I would rely on for advice.  Traitors, all of them?

There was White terrorism in the 1990s.  OKC for one.  Black Panthers etc were in the 60s.  But how many people died in Yemen this past week?  The US government is the greatest terrorist organization on Earth?  The US military is the instrument of that terrorism?
If you think your schtick is clever and funny or even mildly amusing, it's not.

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 17, 2019, 10:20:23 AM
If you think your schtick is clever and funny or even mildly amusing, it's not.

I don't live for my fans, or critics either.  I post for my own amusement.

So, a libertarian today is a Democrat?  Didn't think so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aileron

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 17, 2019, 10:59:37 AM
Stop or you'll go blind.

Sorry, that warning didn't work when I was a teen ;-)

Usually the officer corp of the US is mildly Democrat, because of educational level.  The enlisted are solidly Republican or Independent.  This is a danger.  The real tradition is that no serving officer or enlisted is to have any party affiliation.  Only after they leave service.  We can hope that the US military will remain a-political at least in action if not sentiment.  Similarly, per Hatch Act, GS workers are not to actively campaign for office or support it, using government time/material.

One of the most conservative officers I worked with, was a lesbian married to another woman.  Real people are hard to label.  Almost everyone I worked with (who was in uniform) served honorably.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: aileron on August 17, 2019, 10:59:37 AM
Stop or you'll go blind.

He is blind. Why his posts are erratic, irrelevant, contradictory and preposterous... other than that, they're ok...

Shiranu

QuoteIt seems like shit is coming out from both ends. What did you eat lately?

He's not wrong, the amount of terrorism we fund and engage in ourselves around the world probably does outnumber and outimpact any other group or countries, though countries like Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia probably give us a good run for our money. Not the best company to keep, however.

That said, I was talking about domestic terrorism and not international terrorism. And being white and/or male does not make someone a white supremacist; being a white supremacist makes someone one.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur