Antifa attack gay vietnam journalist

Started by Munch, July 01, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2019, 04:55:20 PM
My mother has the same issue, she understands what you have to deal with.

As old Hamlet said lying in bed, "To pee or not to pee, that is the question"...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Morgoth_Ascending

It is "strange" that the news media would cover for their footsoldiers, isn't it?

Baruch

Quote from: Morgoth_Ascending on August 09, 2019, 06:32:52 PM
It is "strange" that the news media would cover for their footsoldiers, isn't it?

The only foot soldiers they support, are the Left ones.  This guy was in an out group.  If he had been a CNN regular TV personality, the attack would have a stronger reaction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aileron

QuoteThis really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated.

More bothsideism. Not buying it.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 10, 2019, 12:37:52 AM

Of course every side is different.  But none of them are virtuous.  Opposing bandits, merely means you are competing bandits.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aileron

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 04:42:28 AM
Of course every side is different.  But none of them are virtuous.  Opposing bandits, merely means you are competing bandits.

Yeah... All politicians are corrupt hypocrites. Ghandi and Mandella were politicians and their corruption and hypocrisy are on full display for history. By your hypothesis that makes them competing bandits. They were competing in banditry with Stalin and Hitler.

Your hypothesis fails.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 10, 2019, 06:14:34 PM
Yeah... All politicians are corrupt hypocrites. Ghandi and Mandella were politicians and their corruption and hypocrisy are on full display for history. By your hypothesis that makes them competing bandits. They were competing in banditry with Stalin and Hitler.

Your hypothesis fails.

You prefer one kind of bandit over another ... "We don't need no stinkin' badges" is my favorite kind.

So, my army lines up against your army, and they commence to fightin' ... trial by combat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: aileron on August 10, 2019, 12:37:52 AM

This really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated.

You quoted someone above without attributing it.  Please do not do that again.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 04:02:54 AM

This really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated.

Well, restating what has been said before.  I am a saint.  You are a sinner.  And the always popular ... I reject any evidence you have, by prejudicially keeping out evidence I don't like.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:32:45 AM
Well, restating what has been said before.  I am a saint.  You are a sinner.  And the always popular ... I reject any evidence you have, by prejudicially keeping out evidence I don't like.

Atheists cannot "sin".  Sin is a religious idea.  Theists have some weird idea that atheists are just some sort of "other" religion.  I've never understood that.  As some of us like to say "as if bald is a hair color"...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 04:02:54 AM

You are blind to the Lenins in your shorts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 13, 2019, 04:09:22 AM
Atheists cannot "sin".  Sin is a religious idea.  Theists have some weird idea that atheists are just some sort of "other" religion.  I've never understood that.  As some of us like to say "as if bald is a hair color"...

No.  But like all humans, we are only good for mulch.  No, y'all aren't another religion.  Just extreme psychopaths.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 13, 2019, 06:06:50 AM
No, y'all aren't another religion.  Just extreme psychopaths.

Yes, SAINT HITLER. Don't worry the pope will eventually canonize you.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 13, 2019, 06:44:36 AM
Yes, SAINT HITLER. Don't worry the pope will eventually canonize you.

The Vatican wanted Mussolini.  Did the initial deal with him.  But Mussolini stubbed his toe in Ethiopia and Albania.  Hitler was the backup team, but as a golem, he ran out of control (not as good a Catholic as Mussolini ... there can only be one Il Duce).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 13, 2019, 10:24:13 AM
The Vatican wanted Mussolini.  Did the initial deal with him.  But Mussolini stubbed his toe in Ethiopia and Albania.  Hitler was the backup team, but as a golem, he ran out of control (not as good a Catholic as Mussolini ... there can only be one Il Duce).

Oh gosh no, you can actually have 4 deuces, and doesn't THAT blow their minds when you lay the hand down.  Like whoever goes for 4 DEUCES in draw poker, Right?