Author Topic: Antifa attack gay vietnam journalist  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: Antifa attack gay vietnam journalist
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2019, 04:58:17 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My mother has the same issue, she understands what you have to deal with.

As old Hamlet said lying in bed, "To pee or not to pee, that is the question"...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 06:32:52 PM »
It is "strange" that the news media would cover for their footsoldiers, isn't it?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2019, 09:30:21 PM »
It is "strange" that the news media would cover for their footsoldiers, isn't it?

The only foot soldiers they support, are the Left ones.  This guy was in an out group.  If he had been a CNN regular TV personality, the attack would have a stronger reaction.
Zampa xiquihto.  Amo nimitzcuamachilia.
Say it again.  I don't understand you.

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 12:37:52 AM »
This really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated.

More bothsideism. Not buying it.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Offline Baruch

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2019, 04:42:28 AM »

Of course every side is different.  But none of them are virtuous.  Opposing bandits, merely means you are competing bandits.

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 06:14:34 PM »
Of course every side is different.  But none of them are virtuous.  Opposing bandits, merely means you are competing bandits.

Yeah... All politicians are corrupt hypocrites. Ghandi and Mandella were politicians and their corruption and hypocrisy are on full display for history. By your hypothesis that makes them competing bandits. They were competing in banditry with Stalin and Hitler.

Your hypothesis fails.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 06:23:25 PM by aileron »
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Offline Baruch

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2019, 09:25:44 PM »
Yeah... All politicians are corrupt hypocrites. Ghandi and Mandella were politicians and their corruption and hypocrisy are on full display for history. By your hypothesis that makes them competing bandits. They were competing in banditry with Stalin and Hitler.

Your hypothesis fails.

You prefer one kind of bandit over another ... "We don't need no stinkin' badges" is my favorite kind.

So, my army lines up against your army, and they commence to fightin' ... trial by combat.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2019, 04:02:54 AM »

This really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated.

You quoted someone above without attributing it.  Please do not do that again.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 06:32:45 AM »

Well, restating what has been said before.  I am a saint.  You are a sinner.  And the always popular ... I reject any evidence you have, by prejudicially keeping out evidence I don't like.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 04:09:22 AM »
Well, restating what has been said before.  I am a saint.  You are a sinner.  And the always popular ... I reject any evidence you have, by prejudicially keeping out evidence I don't like.

Atheists cannot "sin".  Sin is a religious idea.  Theists have some weird idea that atheists are just some sort of "other" religion.  I've never understood that.  As some of us like to say "as if bald is a hair color"...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2019, 06:05:14 AM »

You are blind to the Lenins in your shorts.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 06:06:50 AM »
Atheists cannot "sin".  Sin is a religious idea.  Theists have some weird idea that atheists are just some sort of "other" religion.  I've never understood that.  As some of us like to say "as if bald is a hair color"...

No.  But like all humans, we are only good for mulch.  No, y'all aren't another religion.  Just extreme psychopaths.

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2019, 06:44:36 AM »
No, y'all aren't another religion.  Just extreme psychopaths.

Yes, SAINT HITLER. Don't worry the pope will eventually canonize you.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 10:24:13 AM »
Yes, SAINT HITLER. Don't worry the pope will eventually canonize you.

The Vatican wanted Mussolini.  Did the initial deal with him.  But Mussolini stubbed his toe in Ethiopia and Albania.  Hitler was the backup team, but as a golem, he ran out of control (not as good a Catholic as Mussolini ... there can only be one Il Duce).

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2019, 03:30:26 PM »
The Vatican wanted Mussolini.  Did the initial deal with him.  But Mussolini stubbed his toe in Ethiopia and Albania.  Hitler was the backup team, but as a golem, he ran out of control (not as good a Catholic as Mussolini ... there can only be one Il Duce).

Oh gosh no, you can actually have 4 deuces, and doesn't THAT blow their minds when you lay the hand down.  Like whoever goes for 4 DEUCES in draw poker, Right?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk