Antifa attack gay vietnam journalist

Started by Munch, July 01, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmVuYZB3VwE

https://www.theepochtimes.com/antifa-members-assault-journalist-known-for-exposing-groups-violence_2984149.html

The guy is pretty unbias when it comes to showing up the problems of the far right, but draws up the fact far left groups like antifa are not being called into question or arrested for their violence, before they attack him.

This really goes in line with what pisses me off so much these days. Fact is the far right is so easy to spot in whatever extreme political discord they have today, yet even though they exist as much as their counterparts, the far left aren't documented by authorities, as the guy demonstrated. Infact some papers tried to spin this as if he was a far right journalist himself, guessing because the papers in question support antifa?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Far right - tools of the Dark State

Far left - tools of the Dark State

The Dark State will arrest as it suits their current "chaos theory" narrative.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Munch

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 04, 2019, 11:29:38 AM
Matt Christiansen has a newscast of the event and aftermath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3d55eep-wk

the media have tried to twist about this journalist as being a right winger, as a means of scapegoating away from the real issue of the violent attack made against him.

what antifa are doing is no different then what westboro baptist church have done to solders funerals, just as insane and messed up in its rhetoric, except the fact WBC hasn't resulted to violence to stage their anti-american anti-lgbt protests, while antifa are.

And its either those on the left are trying to twist this around in a way of saying 'well those standing against antifa were asking for it' or just trying to brush this off like its not part of their side, best not mention it, maybe it'll just blow over that way.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 01, 2019, 11:53:45 PM
Far right - tools of the Dark State

Far left - tools of the Dark State

The Dark State will arrest as it suits their current "chaos theory" narrative.

Extremists on either side are a problem.  But they aren't equally "dark state".  The "dark state" is mostly a far right imagining.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:47:14 PM
Extremists on either side are a problem.  But they aren't equally "dark state".  The "dark state" is mostly a far right imagining.

Yes, as pacifists, the Left are afraid of guns.  The Dark State does have guns.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:09:42 PM
Yes, as pacifists, the Left are afraid of guns.  The Dark State does have guns.

You crack me up sometimes.  Yeah, I'm "progressive" but mostly vote "liberal" (lack of good choices).  But you assume I'm anti-gun and anti-weaponry.  I have guns.  Anyone who shows up inside my house unexpected had better be ready to die.  And I have swords, too.  Quiet has value.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:24:00 PM
You crack me up sometimes.  Yeah, I'm "progressive" but mostly vote "liberal" (lack of good choices).  But you assume I'm anti-gun and anti-weaponry.  I have guns.  Anyone who shows up inside my house unexpected had better be ready to die.  And I have swords, too.  Quiet has value.

Not the only one here like that.  And yes, you aren't very liberal.  Too old, too male, too white, too straight.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:32:04 PM
Not the only one here like that.  And yes, you aren't very liberal.  Too old, too male, too white, too straight.

Group-shaming are we?  I imagine a future where we are all tannish, where gender-love-choice doesn't matter much, and (sorry got interrupted by a phone call) old is just a state of mind...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 03:23:30 PM
Group-shaming are we?  I imagine a future where we are all tannish, where gender-love-choice doesn't matter much, and (sorry got interrupted by a phone call) old is just a state of mind...

Yes, and Wakanda is real.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:24:00 PM

Well, why do you vote then? If the choices between Dems and repubs are always bad why bother? I gave up voting here since labour and conservs are equally awful and not worth me voting on any.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 03:23:30 PM

I'm kinda sure old is a state of if you can hold your bladder or not

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2019, 04:40:36 PM
Well, why do you vote then? If the choices between Dems and repubs are always bad why bother? I gave up voting here since labour and conservs are equally awful and not worth me voting on any.

There is always SOME difference.  Even if it is for the "least bad", there is a difference.  But it is usually more than that.

I do understand what you mean.  In 1980, I could not bear Carter again as President (though I admired him personally other than being a rabid theist) and thought that Reagan was a idiot.  I had supported John Anderson.  But the voting line was about 4 hours long.  I went home in sadness.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2019, 04:42:15 PM
I'm kinda sure old is a state of if you can hold your bladder or not

Once an hour all night is not a state of mind...  :(

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 04:50:20 PM
Once an hour all night is not a state of mind...  :(

My mother has the same issue, she understands what you have to deal with.