?Google was founded in a garage by 2 young men?

Started by SoldierofFortune, July 01, 2019, 05:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 10:51:39 AM
There are RFID chips you can swallow without knowing, that stay in your gut.  If you shop, they may track you when you make a purchase.

Walmart and Amazon have (so far) not asked me to eat anything.  And, if they do, I can go elsewhere.  I do not engage in conspiracy theories.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 10:58:35 AM
Walmart and Amazon have (so far) not asked me to eat anything.  And, if they do, I can go elsewhere.  I do not engage in conspiracy theories.

Yes you are dull like that.  Never live dangerously, and you will live long and alone.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 11:05:45 AM
Yes you are dull like that.  Never live dangerously, and you will live long and alone.

And yet, in another thread, you supported drinking vodka to avoid the bad water supply and I said to clean the water source...

LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 20, 2019, 11:10:54 AM
And yet, in another thread, you supported drinking vodka to avoid the bad water supply and I said to clean the water source...

LOL!

Sometimes you can clean the water source today.  That wasn't available in 1850 London.  Until "public health" came along, drinking "sherry" or "gin" were your best bets.  "sherry" or "port" are fortified wines that spoil less in an unfrigerated world.  But upper class.  The lower class urban dwellers had their brains fried on "gin" from the early 18th century forward.  When my dad visited Naples, in 1946, the local water was still bad.  Even children drank wine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 20, 2019, 11:20:40 AM
Sometimes you can clean the water source today.  That wasn't available in 1850 London.  Until "public health" came along, drinking "sherry" or "gin" were your best bets.  "sherry" or "port" are fortified wines that spoil less in an unfrigerated world.  But upper class.  The lower class urban dwellers had their brains fried on "gin" from the early 18th century forward.  When my dad visited Naples, in 1946, the local water was still bad.  Even children drank wine.

I agree completely.  Why did you think I didn't?  Alcohol is a wunnerful sterilizer.  I make sure to have some every day.