Author Topic: Choose a side, choose wisely!  (Read 200 times)

Offline Baruch

Choose a side, choose wisely!
« on: June 25, 2019, 09:03:16 PM »
Quote and info relative to Western Kulturkampf ...

The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote. - Ambassador Kosh/Babylon Five

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Called the Cultural Revolution in China and by Dem agents of Red China ...

It is comms vs yangs, take no prisoners!
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

Re: Choose a side, choose wisely!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 01:44:08 PM »
I get the references, LOL!  But who here doesn't?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
I get the references, LOL!  But who here doesn't?

All the old folks were at SDS and Black Panther rallies back in the 60s.  Young people not only don't learn history, they don't create it.  Old men mostly mess things up.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 03:41:28 PM »
All the old folks were at SDS and Black Panther rallies back in the 60s.  Young people not only don't learn history, they don't create it.  Old men mostly mess things up.

LOL!  If you only knew.  At U of MD, I was elected dorm Senator and got into campus politics.  One day I found myself in a dark smoky room (and it wasn't cigarette smoke) and "they" were planning a militant action.  I made a graceful retreat.  Strange as you might think, I'm more the diplomatic type.

Though, in a course on the "Vietnam Years" the professor had a picture of demonstrators and I was one of them...

Offline Baruch

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 03:54:21 PM »
LOL!  If you only knew.  At U of MD, I was elected dorm Senator and got into campus politics.  One day I found myself in a dark smoky room (and it wasn't cigarette smoke) and "they" were planning a militant action.  I made a graceful retreat.  Strange as you might think, I'm more the diplomatic type.

Though, in a course on the "Vietnam Years" the professor had a picture of demonstrators and I was one of them...

Not a real hippie at a not real university.  You probably thought that "reefer" had to do with tropical fish.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 04:18:42 PM »
Not a real hippie at a not real university.  You probably thought that "reefer" had to do with tropical fish.

Hey, I did the "am I high yet".  ;)

But I object to U Of MD not being a "real university".  My parents bought my degree fair and um, square.  Only half my time there was "teen-sitting".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk