News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

WTH ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Draconic Aiur, June 22, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on June 22, 2019, 09:07:42 PM
Be an interesting experiment. Makes me think of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjjPlEW9bRM

Munch, thank you!  In the depths of my most midnight dreams, where everything is as weird as possible (for me), I could not come up with the stuff Carlin imagines...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 13, 2019, 01:52:55 PM
Yeah...I feel so guilty! And I'm not even Jewish!

Self-hate isn't limited to Jews.  Gentiles should self hate too, but they are unselfconscious.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:16:09 PM
"Imagined".  I forgot...

Do government workers have an imagination?  (rhetorical)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:27:49 PM
Do government workers have an imagination?  (rhetorical)

More than you might think.  I crashed Multiplan and they actually called we to learn what I did and learned to read the Sprint data CD's telecom database.  I just loved working for the Government (in a benefical way).  Public service; I'm a real Boy Scout...

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:11:07 PM
Self-hate isn't limited to Jews.  Gentiles should self hate too, but they are unselfconscious.
Damn son, you sound like a fundy preacher man with the demand that sheeple practice self hate and self loathing.  Original sin thing?
In dog beers I've only had one.

Cavebear

Quote from: Feral Atheist on August 31, 2019, 05:19:48 PM
Damn son, you sound like a fundy preacher man with the demand that sheeple practice self hate and self loathing.  Original sin thing?

"Son"?

But no, only Baruch can call me a preacher.  You haven't earned the right.  I'm feeling a bit obnoxious right now.  Let's examine what you said. 

1.  Fundy preacher - I back up my statements with logic and facts.
2.  "Sheeple" - That an alt-right phrase.  I trust "people" to make good decisions about Presidents.  Ever read "They Also Ran'?
3.  "Original Sin" is for superstitious idiots.
4.  I am not the least "self-loathing".  I love who I am and not the least bit ashamed.  And I don't mean that in a "support my kind" sense.  I really like myself.  I think my posts demonstrate that.

Is that the best you can offer?  I snort nose mucus in your general direction...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2019, 06:41:29 PM
"Son"?

But no, only Baruch can call me a preacher.  You haven't earned the right.  I'm feeling a bit obnoxious right now.  Let's examine what you said. 

1.  Fundy preacher - I back up my statements with logic and facts.
2.  "Sheeple" - That an alt-right phrase.  I trust "people" to make good decisions about Presidents.  Ever read "They Also Ran'?
3.  "Original Sin" is for superstitious idiots.
4.  I am not the least "self-loathing".  I love who I am and not the least bit ashamed.  And I don't mean that in a "support my kind" sense.  I really like myself.  I think my posts demonstrate that.

Is that the best you can offer?  I snort nose mucus in your general direction...

I think, Cavebear, if you'll look again you'll see that he was talking to Baruch.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 31, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
I think, Cavebear, if you'll look again you'll see that he was talking to Baruch.

You are correct.  My apologies.  Damn I get too involved sometimes...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on August 31, 2019, 07:06:00 PM
You are correct.  My apologies.  Damn I get too involved sometimes...

Of course I'm correct. I've never been wrong before, though I thought I was wrong once. Turned out I was mistaken about that.

:-P
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 31, 2019, 07:17:56 PM
Of course I'm correct. I've never been wrong before, though I thought I was wrong once. Turned out I was mistaken about that.

Well see, you are wrong.  That MY line.  LOL!

:-P

Unbeliever

I heard that joke in 7th grade from a math teacher, who was also the football coach of the school. Only thing I remember from his class. LOL
God Not Found

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 31, 2019, 07:27:39 PM
I heard that joke in 7th grade from a math teacher, who was also the football coach of the school. Only thing I remember from his class. LOL

I'm trying to remember my 7th grade math...  Complicated fractions?  Maybe into to exponents?

Gawdzilla Sama

"Why would they change math?" Mr. Incredible, Incredibles 2.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 22, 2019, 07:56:14 PM
The beginning of the end of the Bill of Rights! Fucking idiots!

A bunch of new laws took effect here today. I believe that includes the one for this private police force.

Having said that, I am curious as to why this private police force would be different than a private police force at say Harvard or MIT? Assuming of course that the long standing private police forces at places like Harvard and MIT didn't end the Bill of Rights decades ago without my noticing.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.