News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

WTH ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Draconic Aiur, June 22, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 23, 2019, 04:15:09 PM
Tell that to the yanks in before and during the civil war. No, the feds are the government and the states who invite such savage bullshit that contradict the constitution should be shown in force what the feds can do. The state is only a state, and lower level compared to the federal government.

Protect your theism with your bullshit logic elsewhere, for when a state governor signs a bill for a church militia that ruins the safety of our multicultural and religion or lack of religion by favoring a protestant church that has been known to be really racist.

That wasn't settled until 1865, the hard way.  Would have been nice to be settled peacefully, but the South were asshats.  The Yanks were nearly as bad.  New England wanted to secede before the South did.  And Washington DC should have invaded them if they tried it.  George Washington as President took to the field to suppress .. incorrect understanding of individual rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

In this case, against rebels in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, I am not in a multicultural EU hell-hole ;-)  I am in a multicultural US hell-hole ;-))  If you have a problem with local jurisdictions licensing local security forces for churches or corporations ... then run for office and change the law in the local jurisdiction.  Or try to suppress all law at all sub-jurisdictions, from Washington DC, if you dare.  Multicultural totalitarianism ... is totalitarian.  No matter how much nice frosting you put on it.

Yes, atheists do believe, unless they have a dictatorship run by them, they can't be safe.  Gays believe, unless they have a dictatorship run by them, they can't be safe.  Grow some balls.  Dictatorship by the gay atheist proletariat, comrade? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2019, 04:34:38 PM
That wasn't settled until 1865, the hard way.  Would have been nice to be settled peacefully, but the South were asshats.  The Yanks were nearly as bad.  New England wanted to secede before the South did.  And Washington DC should have invaded them if they tried it.  George Washington as President took to the field to suppress .. incorrect understanding of individual rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

In this case, against rebels in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, I am not in a multicultural EU hell-hole ;-)  I am in a multicultural US hell-hole ;-))  If you have a problem with local jurisdictions licensing local security forces for churches or corporations ... then run for office and change the law in the local jurisdiction.  Or try to suppress all law at all sub-jurisdictions, from Washington DC, if you dare.  Multicultural totalitarianism ... is totalitarian.  No matter how much nice frosting you put on it.

Yes, atheists do believe, unless they have a dictatorship run by them, they can't be safe.  Gays believe, unless they have a dictatorship run by them, they can't be safe.  Grow some balls.  Dictatorship by the gay atheist proletariat, comrade? ;-))

blah blah blah your logic belongs in a gutter

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 25, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

blah blah blah your logic belongs in a gutter

Ad hominem = Latin term, requires an education.  Blah blah blah = incoherent babbling.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

How 'bout yada yada yada? That's not Latin.

;-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 25, 2019, 05:43:13 PM
How 'bout "yada yada yada? That's not Latin.

;-P

Pali adverb (related to Sanskrit, Pali is to the Buddha as Aramaic is to Jesus).  Repetition is also valid in Pali grammar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2019, 04:27:48 PM
Yes, and all colored folks are Cuban communists, right?  The Left is so racist ... but OK as long as self hating.

What?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mermaid on June 25, 2019, 07:27:06 PM
What?

Don't hurt yourself trying to figure out what Baruch is talking about. It's an exercise in futility.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 25, 2019, 07:29:30 PM
Don't hurt yourself trying to figure out what Baruch is talking about. It's an exercise in futility.

The medium takes things out of context, unless we quote, or post immediately afterward.  Elementary, my dear Unbeliever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

And Yet its hard to ignore...

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 26, 2019, 02:42:51 AM
And Yet its hard to ignore...

Members of SDS, in suspended animation in Berkeley CA since 1969 ... are demi-gods.  No need to pay attention to anything else, other than MJ, Acid Rock etc ... you know, the whole Cali culture thing.

Easy to ignore.  Unless one is SJW.  SJW can't stand the mere existence of anyone not 100% devoted to their insane ideologies.  It is Jim Jones, without the Kool Aide.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

No courses on the Baruchistani language available. I've checked.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

At least Baruch doesn't recite Vogon poetry! LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 26, 2019, 01:24:56 PM
At least Baruch doesn't recite Vogon poetry! LOL

ܐܠܠ ܗܐܝܠ ܟܥܟܝܣܛܐܢ
ܦܪܐܝܣܥ
ܟܥܟܝܣܛܐܢ
ܟܥܟܝܣܛܐܢܝ
ܦܥܦܥ
ܠܝÜ'ܥܪܛܝ
ܠܝÜ'ܥܪܐܛܥ

The prophecies of Pepe, priest of Kek ... are much better than Vogon poetry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 22, 2019, 08:05:48 PM
I lived in Alabama as a small child, and then we left. It's never been the same since.

So...  It's YOUR fault?

j/k
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:48:42 PM
So...  It's YOUR fault?

j/k
Yeah...I feel so guilty! And I'm not even Jewish!
God Not Found