Main Menu

Quest for Truth

Started by Absolute_Agent, June 16, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 04, 2019, 11:09:58 AM
There's no confusion.
Clearly you are very confused.
Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 04, 2019, 11:09:58 AMwho  spreads religion for the benefits of those in power.
Which theocracy do you live in?  I'm in America.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

aitm

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 03, 2019, 06:59:49 PM
Here's a single piece... Wow, so easy.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/brazilian-police-release-details-of-grisly-child-sacrifice

Just what I thought. That has nothing to do with atheism idiot. Try again. Still me 2345869523 you 0
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: aitm on August 04, 2019, 12:11:12 PM
Just what I thought. That has nothing to do with atheism idiot. Try again. Still me 2345869523 you 0
Satanists are atheists--it has EVERYTHING to do with atheism.  Where's your objectivity?  I know it's in there somewhere.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 11:35:07 AM
Clearly you are very confused.Which theocracy do you live in?  I'm in America.

You live in America, and so what? Do you know the mean of "useful idiots"? Apparently not.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 12:51:29 PM
Satanists are atheists--it has EVERYTHING to do with atheism. 

What an idiotic post. It's like saying: Murderers are humans-- it has EVERYTHING to do with humanity.

You are a certified idiot.

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 04, 2019, 12:58:08 PM
You live in America, and so what? Do you know the mean of "useful idiots"? Apparently not.
Apparently you don't know where you live.  Let's work on this first.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 01:11:28 PM
Apparently you don't know where you live.  Let's work on this first.

Coming from a certified idiot, that's rich.

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 04, 2019, 01:10:54 PM
What an idiotic post. It's like saying: Murderers are humans-- it has EVERYTHING to do with humanity.

You are a certified idiot.
Certified by you?  I guess it takes one to recognize one... Satanism is all about atheism.  It's not the same as saying murderers have everything to do with humanity because murderers don't go around preaching humanitarian values, claiming to murder in the name of humanity.  Satanists on the other hand emphatically emphasize that they are atheist, this is the whole point of Satanism--and like other atheists, their goal is to destroy theistic religions and establish scientism.

drunkenshoe

Naaah we only barbecue newborns once in a while  Ffs, atheism and satanism,lol. What now, 3 seasons of Stranger Things and high waisted pants... so it is 80s all over again? I'm not wearing those things.

Satanists -the ones from the Satanist Church- support death penalty for murder, esp. for the likes of those child murderes in the news piece you posted. And some think that parents or anyone related to the victims should carry out the deed. You know, the 'way' they see fit?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 04, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
Satanists -the ones from the Satanist Church- support death penalty for murder, esp. for the likes of those child murderes in the news piece you posted. And some think that parents or anyone related to the victims should carry out the deed. You know, the 'way' they see fit?
Of course.  But this is beside the point.  The point being that the "child murderers" weren't just murderers. They were Satanists, who are atheists, performing a ritual sacrifice.  Deal with the facts.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
Certified by you?  I guess it takes one to recognize one... Satanism is all about atheism.  It's not the same as saying murderers have everything to do with humanity because murderers don't go around preaching humanitarian values, claiming to murder in the name of humanity.  Satanists on the other hand emphatically emphasize that they are atheist, this is the whole point of Satanism--and like other atheists, their goal is to destroy theistic religions and establish scientism.

We can say the same about Muslims luring young minds, make them believe they'll get 72 virgins in paradise if they murder innocent people in the name Allah. There are crazy people in every group of people on this planet. What's your point, certified idiot?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 01:39:03 PM
Of course.  But this is beside the point.  The point being that the "child murderers" weren't just murderers. They were Satanists, who are atheists, performing a ritual sacrifice.  Deal with the facts.

Atheism is lack of belief in any gods or deities; any supreme power, a creator.

Rituals, sacrifices are for people who have belief in a supreme power -doesn't matter what you call it- so they would 'sacrifice' animals or people to them by rituals...etc. Because that is the whole point of sacrifice. You sacrifice some thing to a thing you recognise as more powerful, higher than you. 

For example, the psychos in the news feed you posted murdered those children; 'sacrificed' them to a supreme power, something they believe is above themselves, so that power would help them with their business. Give them something in return.

The first group does not recognise a supreme power above them, let alone plan any ritual exchange of favours with it. The second group does. They killed children for a favour from their deity. They are fundamentally two different groups.

Can you follow this?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 04, 2019, 02:04:38 PM
There are crazy people in every group of people on this planet.
That was my point.  Well done, you're learning.

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 04, 2019, 02:23:50 PM
Atheism is lack of belief in any gods or deities; any supreme power, a creator.

Rituals, sacrifices are for people who have belief in a supreme power -doesn't matter what you call it- so they would 'sacrifice' animals or people to them by rituals...etc. Because that is the whole point of sacrifice. You sacrifice some thing to a thing you recognise as more powerful, higher than you. 

For example, the psychos in the news feed you posted murdered those children; 'sacrificed' them to a supreme power, something they believe is above themselves, so that power would help them with their business. Give them something in return.

The first group does not recognise a supreme power above them, let alone plan any ritual exchange of favours with it. The second group does. They killed children for a favour from their deity. They are fundamentally two different groups.

Can you follow this?

I see what you mean, however it doesn't require a belief in deity to have rituals, or to believe those rituals convey some important influence. Furthermore  the Temple of Satan and LaVeyan Satanism, etc., are only storefront organizations that act as pools for potential recruits to hardcore satanism--which actually does child sacrifice.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Absolute_Agent on August 04, 2019, 03:02:41 PM
That was my point.  Well done, you're learning.

LOL. The certified idiot wants us to believe he had a point. We know very well you are here to peddle nonsense about your religion. You should quit while you're ahead.