Author Topic: Quest for Truth  (Read 2063 times)

Offline aitm

Re: Quest for Truth
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2019, 08:19:36 PM »
"poppycock"......LOL  what a twit.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline josephpalazzo

Re: Quest for Truth
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2019, 02:02:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's his answer:

If you look you will see many signs of Allah's mercy.  The rain, the love of a mother, the comfort of your bed... Why pain?  Pain is a mercy as it keeps you alive.  Without pain the body would disintegrate through lack of attention.  It's not fun, but it has a merciful outcome.  Why animals kill and people hurt one another?  Free will.  Its better to live in freedom with the possibility of experiencing the negative choices of other free will creatures against you then to live trapped in a perfect world without the freedom of choice.  This is a mercy.   In order to mitigate the harmful actions of free will creatures against others, Allah gave us additional mercy in the form of laws and commandments--to the effect of love one another and do good to others, etc.  We can choose now to follow a course where these bad things don't happen, we have the necessary tools and information.  This is mercy upon mercy.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

First: Are you Arik's personal agent?

Second: that reply does not answer the initial question. It seems to be answering to the question: "show me where the mercy is?" Mike Cl's question is totally different.

As Arik's agent, you failed to read the question properly, and double-failed in not noticing the failed answer.

As a troll you get an "F".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk