Communist aka Democrat censorship?

Started by Baruch, June 13, 2019, 10:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Black Pigeon Speaks channel terminated" by YouAreFucked.

Move everything to Bitchute ... before the Youtube zombie media catches up to you ...

https://www.bitchute.com

Get all the Dems/Laborites together, in a helicopter, then push them out at altitude into a giant milk shake.  That isn't violence, because it is a milk shake.

I expect all you contemporary Left activists to salute your inscrutable masters ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W4YetUHhKM

Unofficial version ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqD0jAsegCo
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

I'm just waiting for someone to justify the censorship ...

Munch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 13, 2019, 10:59:35 AM

already seen people doing so on other forums..

and its the usual suspects.

Orange man bad.

Offended by differing opinions.

Freedom of speech bad.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hijiri Byakuren

This thread is representative of a lot of right wing discussions I find on the internet. Because I literally have no idea what the fuck any of you are talking about.

Could we get some complete sentences in here, please? Could someone actually explain what happened instead of posting parody videos or saying "orange man bad"? My understanding of this thread would be helped immensely if I knew what the fuck was going on.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Unbeliever

Only Baruch's hairdresser knows for sure...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 13, 2019, 01:10:28 PM
This thread is representative of a lot of right wing discussions I find on the internet. Because I literally have no idea what the fuck any of you are talking about.

Could we get some complete sentences in here, please? Could someone actually explain what happened instead of posting parody videos or saying "orange man bad"? My understanding of this thread would be helped immensely if I knew what the fuck was going on.

A youtuber called black pigeon speaks had his account terminated on YouTube. He had no warning given, he wasn't demonitised, he had no prior warnings given before it. His content was aimed at talking broadly of the political climate and telling things for as he saw them. He never swore, made threats, never incited violence, he just talked candidly about his political views. And without any warning YouTube terminated his account and removed his content.

Going in line with YouTube's current act of removing people without just cause, which pushes the notion they are targeting people based on nothing more then their political views and ones the current leads in YouTube dislike.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sukdaC8ASpA&t=129s

Bit easier to understand?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Munch on June 13, 2019, 03:13:22 PM
A youtuber called black pigeon speaks had his account terminated on YouTube. He had no warning given, he wasn't demonitised, he had no prior warnings given before it. His content was aimed at talking broadly of the political climate and telling things for as he saw them. He never swore, made threats, never incited violence, he just talked candidly about his political views. And without any warning YouTube terminated his account and removed his content.

Going in line with YouTube's current act of removing people without just cause, which pushes the notion they are targeting people based on nothing more then their political views and ones the current leads in YouTube dislike.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sukdaC8ASpA&t=129s

Bit easier to understand?
Thank you. We may have our differences, but I can always count on you to translate this stuff for me.

Based on a cursory googling, he doesn't seem like a terribly pleasant person. Exposed as a plagiarist by fellow YouTuber Kraut and Tea, author of such gems as "Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS." So most likely someone from the YouTube Heroes program found him and reported several of his videos, and YouTube reviewed the videos and decided to ban him.

I did pretty much the same thing to an old troll of ours named Zenklassen, or however it was spelled. Visited his YouTube channel, found a bunch of pro-Nazi videos (and I mean literally pro-Nazi, guy wasn't subtle about it), and reported basically all of them. YouTube banned him shortly after. Turns out if you have multiple videos worthy of a strike on your channel, YouTube doesn't bother with warnings.

Munch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 13, 2019, 03:24:35 PM
Thank you. We may have our differences, but I can always count on you to translate this stuff for me.

Based on a cursory googling, he doesn't seem like a terribly pleasant person. Exposed as a plagiarist by fellow YouTuber Kraut and Tea, author of such gems as "Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS." So most likely someone from the YouTube Heroes program found him and reported several of his videos, and YouTube reviewed the videos and decided to ban him.

I did pretty much the same thing to an old troll of ours named Zenklassen, or however it was spelled. Visited his YouTube channel, found a bunch of pro-Nazi videos (and I mean literally pro-Nazi, guy wasn't subtle about it), and reported basically all of them. YouTube banned him shortly after. Turns out if you have multiple videos worthy of a strike on your channel, YouTube doesn't bother with warnings.

Well I was subbed to black pigeon speaks, and in what I saw there never were anything along the line of pro Nazism like the guy you referenced, I looked at his content as non conformist political views, much in the same was someone like TJ Kirk would be. Maybe unpleasant for some people to listen to, but in no way breaking YouTube's policies, at least until whatever 1984 based rules they have no not showing anywhere.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 13, 2019, 10:59:35 AM

Easy.  All posters are Hitler, unless vetted by Black-Hispanic-Tranies at the DNC.

Lefties think only Right we be liquidated ... bwahah ... the FOOLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAJak8JVAl8
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 13, 2019, 11:44:29 AM
already seen people doing so on other forums..

and its the usual suspects.

Orange man bad.

Offended by differing opinions.

Freedom of speech bad.

Not a warming.  Not a demonetizing of a page.  Not demonetizing a whole site.  A crowbar to the head.  This will generate Internet Brownshirts for sure.  As a Jewish person I don't like Nazis or Commies roaming the streets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

His channel is back up, so...

More than likely it was taken down by an automated system due to flagging/phrases in the titles & descriptions, and then upon review they restored it. It happens.

Quote'm just waiting for someone to justify the censorship ...

You cant understand why a company might not be comfortable with an anti-feminist, anti-transexual, "race realist" posting on their service? Really?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 13, 2019, 08:36:30 PM

Also, his channel is back up, so...

More than likely it was taken down by an automated system due to flagging/phrases in the titles & descriptions, and then upon review they restored it. It happens.

hmm, so it is. Was gonna say, the new system they have in thats been banning thousands of accounts as being 'offensive', this is a broken automated system, I've not seen anything in his videos anyone should seriously classes as being worthy of banning unless it was based on nothing else but political bias.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on June 13, 2019, 08:43:37 PM
hmm, so it is. Was gonna say, the new system they have in thats been banning thousands of accounts as being 'offensive', this is a broken automated system, I've not seen anything in his videos anyone should seriously classes as being worthy of banning unless it was based on nothing else but political bias.

I'll completely agree, Youtubes system is complete ass. But it's not their "new" system that's the problem, their algorithms have been completely garbage since they became a big corporation rather than a user-oriented platform. They want to make it as squeaky-clean as absolutely possible to make it the most bland, commercially friendly service it can be... and fuck the people who made them big in the first place.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 13, 2019, 03:24:35 PM

oh please he's not said anything worse then something george carlin would have said, and whos videos are there on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Munch on June 13, 2019, 08:45:55 PM
oh please he's not said anything worse then something george carlin would have said, and whos videos are there on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMukKqx-Os
Difference is George Carlin was trying to be funny. Somehow I get the feeling this Black Pigeon guy wasn't joking around.