Revisiting "Pizzagate" - Was There Something To It?

Started by Shiranu, July 05, 2019, 03:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Honestly, this seems to just be the tip of the iceberg; when you look up the images referenced in the video, you get more pedophilia symbolism and more crazy sexual imagery linked to Besta Pizza.

Pedophilia has been a pretty common past-time of the political elite for thousands of years, and even to this day we see high profile politicians getting caught up in pedophilia related scandals (the highest I can think of off-hand is Berlusconi holding a lavish party with underage prostitutes a few years ago) and yet... absolutely nothing happens. There is just a slap on the wrist at best, no investigation at it's worse, and the world spins another time.

Yet we know sex trafficking is on the rise in the United States and there is also a rise in mysterious disappearances and kidnappings... to the point it makes national news... and yet I've yet to hear a single politician address this.

I always dismissed it because it was "the others" who talked about it, but you know what... I'm not sure anymore.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

British elite, and perhaps Belgian/Lux elite are famously into pedophilia.  How close is US elite into it?  Suspicion naturally falls on the Podesta brothers, but maybe they are normal gays.  Anthony Weiner however, is truely scary.

https://www.businessinsider.com/over-1400-british-celebrities-and-politicians-suspected-in-child-sex-abuse-scandal-2015-5

https://www.dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/12/news/king-forced-to-step-in-pedophile-scandal-just-one-of-many-belgiums.html

Pizza parlours famously are connected to the Mafia.  And the Mafia does involve itself in child trafficking.  The most attractive whores are 14 year old girls.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on July 05, 2019, 07:04:42 AM
British elite, and perhaps Belgian/Lux elite are famously into pedophilia. 

National source of shame.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 05, 2019, 08:11:03 AM
National source of shame.

Not limited to monarchies.   The US is a counter example.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I'm sorry Shiranu, but Ben Swann is a nutcase.  According to Wikipedia, "Swann created a news segment called Reality Check in association with Fox 19 in Cincinnati and CBS46 in Atlanta, in which he covered "issues other media is not looking at" and uncritically presented alt-right conspiracy theories.[failed verification (See discussion.)] He garnered praise for a 2012 in-person interview with President Barack Obama about the so-called "kill list" which is used to direct drone strikes against American citizens, like Anwar al-Awlaki. In a manner reminiscent of right-wing conspiracy websites, Swann reported on conspiracy theories about the Aurora, Colorado shootings, questioned the truth of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, presented 9/11 conspiracy theories, and the false claims of a cover-up by the CDC of data related to the MMR vaccine and autism. He has also questioned the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War, whether United States had a role in the development of ISIL, and other controversial topics.

In 2017, after his employer, CBS affiliate 46 in Atlanta, aired a Reality Check which presented the false Pizzagate conspiracy theory as potentially true,[failed verification (See discussion.)] Swann was forced by WGCL to bring down his "Truth in Media" website and all of his social media. About a year later, he was fired when WGCL learned that Swann was planning to relaunch "Truth in Media". "

So, he isn't a reliable source of information.  I'm sorry if that disappoints you or conflicts with your view of the world, but really,  Be Swann isn't a good source of reality.  Everything I checked about his claims showed he was "inaccurate".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!