News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Straight pride parade.

Started by Munch, June 08, 2019, 01:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on June 08, 2019, 08:34:42 PM

Okay...? Are you just giving up now? Seriously, dude, I've seen Fox News clips more thought provoking than your responses.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 08, 2019, 08:44:47 PM
Okay...? Are you just giving up now? Seriously, dude, I've seen Fox News clips more thought provoking than your responses.

thought provoking responses require legitimate consideration of ideas.

Welcome to clown world.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2019, 08:44:05 PM
Yet they do bat an eye if CIS want want to celebrate and have pride in themselves.

It's called having double standards. Look it up.

WHAT DO STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAVE TO BE PROUD ABOUT? Again, the LGBT Pride Parade is not a celebration of the fact that the LGBT+ exist. It's a celebration of what they've overcome. What struggles have straight people had to overcome as a result of being straight? Nothing. Organizing a straight pride parade is like organizing a white history month. We don't need a white history month. Normal history classes are white history. Are able-bodied people oppressed because they don't have their own exclusive parking spaces, while the handicapped do? No? Of course not. That'd be idiotic, just like people are being about straight pride.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on June 08, 2019, 08:46:26 PM
thought provoking responses require legitimate consideration of ideas.

Welcome to clown world.

Memes now, is it? There's not an original thought in your head, is there? All you've got in your head is what Right Wing YouTubers told you to think. You should go to the Make America Straight Again event. You'd fit right in.
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 08, 2019, 08:49:58 PM
WHAT DO STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAVE TO BE PROUD ABOUT? Again, the LGBT Pride Parade is not a celebration of the fact that the LGBT+ exist. It's a celebration of what they've overcome. What struggles have straight people had to overcome as a result of being straight? Nothing. Organizing a straight pride parade is like organizing a white history month. We don't need a white history month. Normal history classes are white history. Are able-bodied people oppressed because they don't have their own exclusive parking spaces, while the handicapped do? No? Of course not. That'd be idiotic, just like people are being about straight pride.

What does anyone have to be proud of just being born a certain way? Its not and never has been an achievement just being born a certain way. The only thing worth being proud of in life is effort made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on June 08, 2019, 05:35:20 PM
Good point, I never recall an a-sexual parade, maybe they just don't see reason to parade about the fact.

A-sexuals are included in the LGBT+, you goddamn moron. As are the polyamorous, and anyone who isn't straight or cis. Some people have taken to using the term GRSM (Gender, Romantic, and Sexual Minorities) instead, because it's more clear about who it includes, but Jesus Christ. You should know this stuff already. At least, you would, if you actually listened to people on the Left instead of listening to what right wing YouTubers tell you we have to say.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on June 08, 2019, 08:57:43 PM
What does anyone have to be proud of just being born a certain way? Its not and never has been an achievement just being born a certain way. The only thing worth being proud of in life is effort made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA

I JUST said LGBT pride is not about the fact that they exist. Reading comprehension. Do you have it? Admit it, you just read the first sentence and started typing, didn't you?
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 08, 2019, 08:59:17 PM
I JUST said LGBT pride is not about the fact that they exist. Reading comprehension. Do you have it? Admit it, you just read the first sentence and started typing, didn't you?

And yet, thats exactly what they do. If you knew how these social and ethnic groups operate, you'd know how many of them piggyback off of the few who have made the effort to get these changes made.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 08, 2019, 08:49:58 PM

Yet their are struggles of CIS white able bodied people in the modern world. Your thinking that the people that are not CIS, white, able bodied, should only have parades celebrating them because they struggled more? That's such rubbish. It should be celebrating humans as a whole not part unless your willing to see the flaws in such a notion.

Also if you look at history theirs so many struggles within white history with white people, CIS, and able bodied people, are you telling me your too lazy to look it up or your saying because your -----, gives you the right to be proud and celebrate history or have a parade?

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 08, 2019, 08:58:21 PM
A-sexuals are included in the LGBT+, you goddamn moron. As are the polyamorous, and anyone who isn't straight or cis. Some people have taken to using the term GRSM (Gender, Romantic, and Sexual Minorities) instead, because it's more clear about who it includes, but Jesus Christ. You should know this stuff already. At least, you would, if you actually listened to people on the Left instead of listening to what right wing YouTubers tell you we have to say.

If you had something rational to speak about instead of it just being reactionary, maybe you'd give me reason to want to listen. my 9 year old nephew has made more profound and reasonable debates for his class on ethnicity and social stigmas then anything you've made here.

aitm

saw a great post on FB "isn't straight pride the same as the drive thru lanes a a Chix-Fil-A?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 08, 2019, 09:09:05 PM
Yet their are struggles of CIS white able bodied people in the modern world. Your thinking that the people that are not CIS, white, able bodied, should only have parades celebrating them because they struggled more? That's such rubbish. It should be celebrating humans as a whole not part unless your willing to see the flaws in such a notion.

Also if you look at history theirs so many struggles within white history with white people, CIS, and able bodied people, are you telling me your too lazy to look it up or your saying because your -----, gives you the right to be proud and celebrate history or have a parade?

you just have to look at whats happened in south africa and white farmers for one example of white people facing oppression in that part of the world.

Shiranu

Quote from: MunchInfact, Draconic Aiur already did. This has nothing to do with sexual rights, the people who made this know that, I know that, anyone with common sense knows that.

Quote from: Draconic AiurYes LBGT are more oppressed than CIS, but that doesn't make the insecurities and injustice wrong on both accounts.

So you are agreeing with someone who, by your own accounts, has no common sense.

QuoteThat said, something like this continues to prove the point drac said, the outrage over this was enjoyable.

That says far more about you than it does anyone else.

You are consistently, since pr's banning, hands down the single most offended poster on this forum... and to be frank, for all of pr's xenophobia and hatefulness he never really had that cry-baby persona that you have. You throw tantrums over comic book characters, over movies, over articles that are objectively proven false (that you then throw a tantrum over people calling them false)... and yet want to turn around and talk about how everyone else gets offended over nothing, how you are just a suave troll trying to feed off of outrage culture.

If there is a more on the nose meme to describe your internet persona, I'm not aware of it.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

My WHITE ancestors were poor farmers mostly that didn't have slaves and thought the goverment was shitty and they as white people worked their butts of to provide their children life and a future. I'm proud to be white and a descendant of American white Northern people that were German, Irish, British, Norwegian, French, Gael, Scottish, Switz, and from people that were good people that came over and had plenty of struggles with people in general. My Ancestor Sir Gerald fought the British in Ireland, my ancestor from Germany was a vassal of William the conqueror and I find pride that that's my ancestor who was apart of history even though it might have it's negatives. I am CIS but also a little bit queer as no one is absolutely anything and I'm proud to choose my own sexuality based on my own chemical make up and social rights, so I have pride in my choice to be open about sexuality much as those who are sexually LGBT.

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2019, 09:22:22 PM

You are consistently, since pr's banning, hands down the single most offended poster on this forum... and to be frank, for all of pr's xenophobia and hatefulness he never really had that cry-baby persona that you have. You throw tantrums over comic book characters, over movies, over articles that are objectively proven false (that you then throw a tantrum over people calling them false)... and yet want to turn around and talk about how everyone else gets offended over nothing, how you are just a suave troll trying to feed off of outrage culture.

If there is a more on the nose meme to describe your internet persona, I'm not aware of it.

and yet, here you are, offended by what I've said. I mean I know self reflection isn't your strong point, but this pretense your above stigmas of being labeled as part of the easily offended of sjw culture, when in most of your posts, unless its about sports, you are seeking something to get offended by, tells me you can't face these things internally.

If this kinda thing, straight pride, which is made as a silly means of drawing out the easily offended, if you weren't so easily offended by something like this, why are you even here.

I've got little or prove myself, though its always interesting to see the reactions things like this has on people here.