News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Introduction and background

Started by joel96, June 07, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 11, 2019, 08:32:33 AM
Yes the demand for rum (not bad) and cotton gin (tastes bad) determined the outcome.

My cocktails:  1.5 ozs on gin, .5 ozs of Cherry Brandy in a tall glass with ice and topped with ginger ale.  Sort of like a Singapore Sling.  I used to use Pomegranate liquor, (and called it a Cavebear Sling) but they stopped making it.  I also like equal parts of Southern Comfort and Peach Brandy to 1.5 oz and gingerale on ice after that.  I like fruit...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 12, 2019, 01:22:09 AM
My cocktails:  1.5 ozs on gin, .5 ozs of Cherry Brandy in a tall glass with ice and topped with ginger ale.  Sort of like a Singapore Sling.  I used to use Pomegranate liquor, (and called it a Cavebear Sling) but they stopped making it.  I also like equal parts of Southern Comfort and Peach Brandy to 1.5 oz and gingerale on ice after that.  I like fruit...

Gay man, very gay ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on June 12, 2019, 01:22:09 AM
Ahhh, Southern Comfort--my college drug of choice!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2019, 03:39:08 PM
How American of you! ;-)  Low EQ.
Well Thank you....we are after all, the very best we can be...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on June 12, 2019, 11:11:38 AM
Well Thank you....we are after all, the very best we can be...

Irony ... your shirts have wrinkles?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who and Mrs. Which - they don't iron well, but they sure get around!
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

Long discussion aside
Welcome to the forum.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 12, 2019, 03:07:27 AM
Gay man, very gay ;-)

As usual, totally wrong.  I just like fruit.  Some people like alcohol for itself.  I only like ones that add flavor to a drink.  Southern Comfort has peach flavors; gin has juniper.  So I never bother with vodka, for example...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Absolute_Agent

Quote from: joel96 on June 07, 2019, 11:37:38 AM
Hi everyone. I grew up in the non-denominational Christian Church. It's very fundamentalist and pretty extreme. A lot of focus on death, power, sex, and suffering. About 2002, I started moving towards dystheism (the belief that God isn't totally good), and in 2016 moved to misotheism and maltheism (being against God and the belief that God is wholly or mostly evil). Later in 2016, I left the church and at the end of 2016 I went public with being atheist. Since then I've continued to post articles on a daily basis on my fb page on what bad things are going on in the theist world and what good things are happening in the world of everything else. I've met several times with the Louisville Atheist and Freethinkers. I'm here to gather good arguments and data I can use to counter theist nonsense.
Hello Joel. I was raised in a similar religious environment.  Freethinker at heart, my path lead me to Islam, after investigating a variety of major religions.  I'm also new in the forum. 

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Unbeliever

Hi Absolute_Agent! Welcome to the madhouse!
God Not Found

Green Bottle

Welcome tae the Madhoose Joel.....
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''