Author Topic: Russo brothers to make MTG Netflix series  (Read 497 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Russo brothers to make MTG Netflix series
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 07:28:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You don't understand, I think.  To a logical reader, the more internal consistency, the better.  I don't mean that I try to learn to speak Klingon when it is offerred in Star Trek books or Elvish in LOTR.  But that a long history exists does matter in fantasy stories.  I enjoy Silmarillion more than LOTR for the effort and detail of what came before.

Then you must convert to Sanskrit, Cavebear Sahib ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logināṇini

Sanskrit is an artificial jargon invented for the Brahmins in India, based on a colloquial Prakrit dialect. His 4000 grammar rules are so mutually consistent, that they are Turing Complete ... they can be used as a universal computer.  This was over 2000 years ago!  Panini was the first person to study phonetics of speech, and is the father of linguistics.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Cavebear

Re: Russo brothers to make MTG Netflix series
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2019, 08:52:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Then you must convert to Sanskrit, Cavebear Sahib ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logināṇini

Sanskrit is an artificial jargon invented for the Brahmins in India, based on a colloquial Prakrit dialect. His 4000 grammar rules are so mutually consistent, that they are Turing Complete ... they can be used as a universal computer.  This was over 2000 years ago!  Panini was the first person to study phonetics of speech, and is the father of linguistics.

Now THAT'S the Baruch I admired a couple years ago.

But provide links to support your claim..., LOL!  And I'll pull my old linguistic books out of storage...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk