Plans of Pardoning War Criminals on Memorial Day

Started by Shiranu, May 19, 2019, 02:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 22, 2019, 04:47:50 PM
Perhaps, and it seems we may be more complicit than the man now giving orders, which is strangely poetic.

Nuremberg.  Get your Nuremburger here, Hamburgers are out of style!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2019, 05:13:43 PM
I live under a bridge, so I'm a troll.

Most newspapers are only useful in bird cages.  You could pretend you are a parrot, and maybe people will share their old newspapers with you ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I live under a bridge because I refuse to pay federal income taxes, and this is the only way I can manage that legally.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2019, 05:11:06 PM
I live in the U.S., I have no lights, and I don't drive.
Didn't ask if you drive.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Well, by not driving I don't use the interstate highway system.

Also, I don't ride in cars, either, nor even busses.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2019, 06:00:14 PM
Well, by not driving I don't use the interstate highway system.

Also, I don't ride in cars, either, nor even busses.
Those trucks on the highway, do you know what's in them?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I assume they don't all contain the same stuff.

Why the guessing games? What's your point?
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2019, 06:22:11 PM
I assume they don't all contain the same stuff.

Why the guessing games? What's your point?
You buy stuff. How did that stuff get there?
PZ Myers

Shiranu

The fact that money is used for good by an organization does not negate the money it spends badly. EXON is not environmentally friendly just for investing in clean energy as well as oil.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Well, I'm trying to watch Penn and Teller's April Fool Us, so I'm not paying much attention.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Ah, you're just pissed off because I said that anyone who pays federal income taxes is complicit in murder. But you've presented no argument against that position, you've just spouted blatherskite.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 22, 2019, 07:06:09 PM
Ah, you're just pissed off because I said that anyone who pays federal income taxes is complicit in murder. But you've presented no argument against that position, you've just spouted blatherskite.
As compared to your blather about not using the infrastructure? I'll take it, the high ground is fine by me.
PZ Myers