Charlize Theron dresses her male child like he is a girl

Started by SoldierofFortune, May 18, 2019, 04:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke

Quote from: aitm on May 21, 2019, 07:44:13 PM
this whole thing pisses me off so much.....er....wait.....no it doesn't. Annoys me that some get all twisted in the knickers fussing and complaining bout shit thats none of their bees-wax....so there.
It wasn't too long ago when many atheists (rightly) described home-schooling kids and poisoning their minds with intelligent design as child-abuse. Pointing out stupidity doesn't mean that I care enough to do something about it. Is it harder for some members of this site to condemn the behavior of liberal whack jobs than conservative ones?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA-XR3kjAs

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 22, 2019, 05:30:26 AM
Well no I don't

Well, Temperance is rather opposite of Magnificence, Good Temper is a bit opposite of Bravery and Valor, etc...  Most good habits have opposite good habits ("look before you leap" vs "he who hesitates is lost"). 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 06:22:08 AM
Well, Temperance is rather opposite of Magnificence, Good Temper is a bit opposite of Bravery and Valor, etc...  Most good habits have opposite good habits ("look before you leap" vs "he who hesitates is lost").

You are describing nuance, not contradiction.  The relationship, between DNC and RNC for example are not contradictory, they are nuanced.  Good cop/bad cop style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 10:37:13 AM
You are describing nuance, not contradiction.  The relationship, between DNC and RNC for example are not contradictory, they are nuanced.  Good cop/bad cop style.

It wasn't at all about DNC v RNC...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 11:40:22 PM
It wasn't at all about DNC v RNC...

Sad, otherwise the two parties would have plausible excuses ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.