Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2019, 05:14:47 PM
Who's job is it to tell anyone how to raise their kid?

I'd have something to say if a parent raised their child on a lead out in the back garden.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

But seriously alot of parents should not be parents and some parents just blind their kids with their politics.

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 19, 2019, 12:13:29 PM
But seriously alot of parents should not be parents and some parents just blind their kids with their politics.

^ this.

My mother raised me in whatever I wanted to do or be, she supported it. When I was 6 I wanted to play with my little pony toys and care bears. When i got little older I wanted thundercats and he-men toys. And when I came out to her at around 17, mum fully supported me.

A bad parent is one who wants to mold their child into being something THEY want, be it the parents who 'aren't gonna raise no fag' or 'You WILL wear this dress, I don't care your a boy!', and not giving their child choices to make their own decisions.
A good parent teaches their child important things, and lets them figure things out (so long as what they want to figure out doesn't endanger them).

I do put these people who force their social or political world views on their children claiming they are making their children progressive on purpose, are as bad as the ones who would beat their children for missing church or having posters of the same gender on their wall. Fuck all these people.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on May 18, 2019, 11:13:46 PM
Everyone is the slave of one government or another.  When you accept citizenship, you gave up your right to autonomy.  How much autonomy remains is up to your representatives ;-)
There's a big difference between a citizen and a subject. The GOP is trying to turn us all into subjects, so they can rule us without any push-back from us.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 19, 2019, 05:39:01 PM
There's a big difference between a citizen and a subject. The GOP is trying to turn us all into subjects, so they can rule us without any push-back from us.

I consider Democrats to be my masses ;-)  Republicans are my bosses.  We have no leadership in the UK or US ... just rulers.  Unless you are a millionaire, you don't own a plantation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

aitm

this whole thing pisses me off so much.....er....wait.....no it doesn't. Annoys me that some get all twisted in the knickers fussing and complaining bout shit thats none of their bees-wax....so there.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: aitm on May 21, 2019, 07:44:13 PM
this whole thing pisses me off so much.....er....wait.....no it doesn't. Annoys me that some get all twisted in the knickers fussing and complaining bout shit thats none of their bees-wax....so there.

by extension, anything happening outside our back/front door is none of our bees-wax.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 19, 2019, 12:28:38 AM
The 12 Virtues Introduced by Aristotle. But many people don't have any virtues despite being religiously obligated to have a few....

You DO realize that many of Aristotle's "virtues" are contradictory, right?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 05:07:44 AM
You DO realize that many of Aristotle's "virtues" are contradictory, right?

Well no I don't

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 21, 2019, 07:54:17 PM
I guess knickers are made to be twisted.

It that you, President Trump?  It that what you meant by grabbing her ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 22, 2019, 05:30:26 AM
Well no I don't

Cavebear thinks that inconsistency is a problem.  That he is talking to monkeys, and is a monkey ... that is a bigger problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.