Charlize Theron dresses her male child like he is a girl

Started by SoldierofFortune, May 18, 2019, 04:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6938233/Charlize-Theron-child-thought-boy-girl.html

Quote'Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,' Charlize agrees, briskly. 'Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!'

For fuck's sake, Charlize Theron wants to create an impression as if she respected her son's choices.
But a boy-child at the age of 3 has a right or competence of making his own choices...?

Either she victimizes her stepchild or there is something fishy going on...You know, gay movement is already on progress in these years and hollywood stars are often used to create a public opinion, by the powers who direct the USA underhand... I don't know...

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

Who's job is it to tell anyone how to raise their kid?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2019, 05:14:47 PM

This approach to the issue is too liberal... the point here is the future mental health of the child...
If parents cannot provide this, it is the duty of the state... to take control...

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Millions of kids in this world are not being raised the way I'd like them to be raised. Why focus on this particular kid? Just because his parent is famous?
God Not Found

Shiranu

QuoteIf parents cannot provide this, it is the duty of the state... to take control...

Because the state has a very good tract record of providing for and nurturing a child's mental health.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Yeah, the state's doing such a good job with all those kids it stole from their parents on our southern border. Keep them in cages, that'll fix them up real well.
God Not Found

Mermaid

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on May 18, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
This approach to the issue is too liberal... the point here is the future mental health of the child...
If parents cannot provide this, it is the duty of the state... to take control...
You're ridiculous.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Everyone is the slave of one government or another.  When you accept citizenship, you gave up your right to autonomy.  How much autonomy remains is up to your representatives ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2019, 05:21:08 PM
So why should I care?

To anyone older than you, you are a child in need of care ;-)  Don't ask for whom the Depends hold ...

People here are just as libertarian (and same generation) was the people occupying BLM offices.  They just hate the government for different reasons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 18, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
Because the state has a very good tract record of providing for and nurturing a child's mental health.

Anarchism is so much more edgy, right?  Goes with "black" and "goth".

Prince Peter Kropotkin was always my favorite anarchist.  A prince of anarchists ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2019, 07:03:09 PM
Yeah, the state's doing such a good job with all those kids it stole from their parents on our southern border. Keep them in cages, that'll fix them up real well.

One word ... Trubuchet ;-0
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

The 12 Virtues Introduced by Aristotle. But many people don't have any virtues despite being religiously obligated to have a few....