News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Milkshakes a deadly weapon.

Started by Munch, May 10, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 16, 2019, 06:51:59 PM
monkey like mental characteristics of a monkey.

Buddhism = shut down the monkey mind
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6j8yIOzeiA

I guess this is what reasonable discussion has transcended to now.

probably seems entertaining, until someone changes up the milkshake for acid.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEidCVusDkY&t=0s

also.

man sure is weird how people called for apparent fascists (people who don't have the same opinion to them) are people who get banned for having such political beliefs, while messages like these are allowed to remain on twitter advocating for violence.

Just because you call someone a nazi, doesn't make them one, sorry.

Munch

I'm just gonna clarify something here. While I now float more towards leaving the EU now then I did a few years ago (on the fence then), what I do stand for is having civil discussion on the subject of this divide, especially now considering what a fucking mess its been with may and her obviously siding with the EU in restraining the leaving, and preventing it at every turn.

Having political commerce on subjects like this from any group is what a democratic society needs to have. But throwing milkshakes or any projectile, or just acting with violence against someones political party out in the streets the way these people have been doing so, is an act against democracy.

You shouldn't be cheering on these people, it doesn't matter if they are doing it to people whos political beliefs you don't like. If a right wing protester hit against a liberal gathering with the same childish methods, you would be pissed off at them, not because its pissing on democracy, but because it just happened to be an attack on someone representing your side that day.

Baruch

Milkshakes lead to guns, and guns lead to death camps.  Try not to completely lose your minds.

In US law, saying harsh words isn't violence, but throwing things or punches are, and you can be arrested for it.  The conspiracy of GB, is that it is OK for Leftists and Muslims to be above the law, because Leftists and their Muslim allies are ... righteous.

Yes, democracy as in ... German Democratic Republic (E Germany) and like the Caliphate.  I will take my Spanish speaking Catholic Mexican neighbors any day.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Minimalist

QuoteMilkshakes lead to guns

Here in the US we skip the milkshake phase and go right to the gunfire.  Saves time.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 04:12:54 PM
It is cancer all the way down.  If we really killed cancer, all the multi celled creatures/plants would die.  Some cancers are more functional than others.

Cancer is a general term for cells that start multiplying in ways that are not generally beneficial to the body.  It is not a specific organism.  If we "killed" cancer (as in stopping the condition), all the multi celled creatures/plants would NOT die. 

Where do you get such nonsensical ideas?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 02:31:29 AM
Cancer is a general term for cells that start multiplying in ways that are not generally beneficial to the body.  It is not a specific organism.  If we "killed" cancer (as in stopping the condition), all the multi celled creatures/plants would NOT die. 

Where do you get such nonsensical ideas?

Why are your definitions simpleton?  You aren't one.  Wed to Funk & Wagnalls?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 04:13:19 AM
Why are your definitions simpleton?  You aren't one.  Wed to Funk & Wagnalls?

I note that you failed to address "cancer" in any way.  And my dictionary is Webster's Third New International Dictionary.  Which an aunt of mine worked on, BTW...  And the darn thing weighs 13.2 pounds!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 05:10:21 AM
I note that you failed to address "cancer" in any way.  And my dictionary is Webster's Third New International Dictionary.  Which an aunt of mine worked on, BTW...  And the darn thing weighs 13.2 pounds!

More virtue signaling.  I am related to Thomas Jefferson and JFK .. so there!

Cancer can be used poetically.  Are you trying to tumor (humor) me? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 05:12:38 AM
More virtue signaling.  I am related to Thomas Jefferson and JFK .. so there!

Cancer can be used poetically.  Are you trying to tumor (humor) me? ;-)

Congrats!  I am related to Julius Ceasar, ancient English kings and some really worthless French bastards.  Most people of European descent are.  But we are all related to Africans. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 05:21:36 AM
Congrats!  I am related to Julius Ceasar, ancient English kings and some really worthless French bastards.  Most people of European descent are.  But we are all related to Africans.

I am a demi-god ... does that out virtue signal you? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 07:14:07 AM
I am a demi-god ... does that out virtue signal you? ;-)

Nah.  Gods and demigods always have a weakness.  Baldur and the mistletoe, Achilles and the heel, The Wicked Witch and water, etc...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 07:26:11 AM
Nah.  Gods and demigods always have a weakness.  Baldur and the mistletoe, Achilles and the heel, The Wicked Witch and water, etc...

At least Achilles and Hector were alpha males.  Thersites (look him up) and Paris were beta males.  Which would you rather be?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.