News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Milkshakes a deadly weapon.

Started by Munch, May 10, 2019, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 16, 2019, 05:45:13 AM
So I assume you missed the video Baruch put up the other day talking about how even if you disagree with what someone says politically, they still deserve the right to speak and not get attacked physically or silenced just because you don't like it, because doing so would be disallowing anyone else to come to their own conclusions about what the guy is saying?

No, I don't monitor the order in which you view videos ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 09:36:42 AM
I was referring to the way Trump attacks people for expressing reasonable points of view by belittling their character instead of addressing the views they expressed.  That is standard authoritarian demagoguery.

Dems never employ ad hominems.   They are sooo virtuous.  Their halos blind me.

I could address people's ideology, by reminding them that we are all stupid monkeys.  Otherwise not worth the effort.  All ideology is stupid.  And ideology isn't facts or worthwhile stalking points.  People make the conclusion, then develop false rationalization to make it look less stupid.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 10:35:27 AM
Dems never employ ad hominems.   They are sooo virtuous.  Their halos blind me.

I could address peoples ideology, by reminding them that we are all stupid monkeys.  Otherwise not worth the effort.  All ideology is stupid.  And ideology isn't facts or worthwhile stalking points.  People make the conclusion, then develop false rationalization to make it look less stupid.

You are actually on to something there.  The strength and weakness of the Democratic Party IS virtue.  It wasn't always that way.  I was Republican until they "went South" supporting Nixon because they used to be the virtue party. 

But today, things have changed. 

Dems:  "We would like to investigate certain possible illegal political activities".

Repubs:  "Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up".

I see a difference between the 2 parties...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ooh ... ooh ... you admit to not always supporting the Great Leap Forward comrade!  Off to the rice paddy for you!

And again, bath salts don't help with arthritis.  Stop using them.  Going naked, animal and eating off people's faces is offensive to sensitive types.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 11:11:11 AM
Ooh ... ooh ... you admit to not always supporting the Great Leap Forward comrade!  Off to the rice paddy for you!

Managed economies always fail.  I do NOT support them.  Is inventing inaccurate claims of others all you do?  Do you sit around at night and invent this nonsense?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 11:13:57 AM
Managed economies always fail.  I do NOT support them.  Is inventing inaccurate claims of others all you do?  Do you sit around at night and invent this nonsense?

Correct.  Humans can't even manage unmanaged economies.  It is just that unmanaged economies can, can recover more quickly.  A politburo with its head up its ass (see Brussels today) is not an asset, it is a liability.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 11:20:43 AM
Correct.  Humans can't even manage unmanaged economies.  It is just that unmanaged economies can, can recover more quickly.  A politburo with its head up its ass (see Brussels today) is not an asset, it is a liability.

"manage unmanaged economies"

By definition...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 11:32:03 AM
"manage unmanaged economies"

By definition...

Any monkey can not only keep complementary ideas in their head at the same time, but actual opposites.  Hence our superior to AIs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 02:20:13 PM
Any monkey can not only keep complementary ideas in their head at the same time, but actual opposites.  Hence our superior to AIs.

Are you aware that when you say "monkey" you really mean "ape".  Its OK, creationists make the same error.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 02:39:46 PM
Are you aware that when you say "monkey" you really mean "ape".  Its OK, creationists make the same error.

Are you aware that a mammal is just a single celled organism with cancerous duplication?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 02:41:19 PM
Are you aware that a mammal is just a single celled organism with cancerous duplication?

Be aware you are talking to an evolutionist.  All life on Earth is mutations from single cell organisms.  The changes from those are the rub...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 02:43:53 PM
Be aware you are talking to an evolutionist.  All life on Earth is mutations from single cell organisms.  The changes from those are the rub...

It is cancer all the way down.  If we really killed cancer, all the multi celled creatures/plants would die.  Some cancers are more functional than others.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

monkey like mental characteristics of a monkey.

Unbeliever

The doctor asked the patient what was her zodiac sign. She said "I'm a cancer." The doctor said "Hmm, what a coincidence..."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur