Colorado school shooters were anti-Christian LGBT?  Weaponized LGBT ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

I'm reading the CNN report. I've not yet seen where the twos agenda has been spoken of, did they say anything about it being motivated by sexual orientation?
I know looking at one of them the weird hair color suggests something to that effect but it doesn't give much more detail.

What report are you reading Baruch? 

edit: theres a washington examiner report on it claiming one could be transgender, but thats all I could find.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 09, 2019, 02:36:51 PM
I'm reading the CNN report. I've not yet seen where the twos agenda has been spoken of, did they say anything about it being motivated by sexual orientation?
I know looking at one of them the weird hair color suggests something to that effect but it doesn't give much more detail.

What report are you reading Baruch? 

edit: theres a washington examiner report on it claiming one could be transgender, but thats all I could find.

Not clear, hence ??

But there was political exploitation at the vigil, and the organizers apologized ;-)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/colorado-students-protest-school-shooting-vigil-political
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Your have to excuse me, my fingers floating over the link when I noticed BuzzFeed, I'll look into other sources

PickelledEggs

ugh.... buzzfeed
The infowars and breitbart of liberal media

Baruch

This particular report seemed legit to me.  Didn't have any psychotic sensationalism or DNC propaganda.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Of course the LGBTQ community is politicized.  Its a political movement for acceptance.

When do we atheists start the same?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 02:13:31 AM
Of course the LGBTQ community is politicized.  Its a political movement for acceptance.

You had one ... called the Soviet Union/Red China.

Acceptance isn't the point, it is the cover.  Like radicalized African-Americans of the 60s, it wasn't about Civil Rights, that was the cover.  The SLA wasn't about acceptance of radical politics, it was sedition.  Unfortunately, some LGBTQ have been co-opted by the SJWs, just as the African-Americans were co-opted by the Democrats.  Political action committees are OK of course, provided we agree to "no violence".  But there will be Log Cabin Republicans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 10, 2019, 04:28:34 AM
You had one ... called the Soviet Union/Red China.

Acceptance isn't the point, it is the cover.  Like radicalized African-Americans of the 60s, it wasn't about Civil Rights, that was the cover.  The SLA wasn't about acceptance of radical politics, it was sedition.  Unfortunately, some LGBTQ have been co-opted by the SJWs, just as the African-Americans were co-opted by the Democrats.  Political action committees are OK of course, provided we agree to "no violence".  But there will be Log Cabin Republicans.

Governmentally enforced atheism for the purpose of suppressing religious opponents is not the same as atheism arrived at through deliberate personal thought.  I no more consider citizens forced to claim atheism legitimate than I do citizens forced to claim a theism by force of power and threat. 

I state my atheism as a considered and personal POV.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 05:53:15 AM
Governmentally enforced atheism for the purpose of suppressing religious opponents is not the same as atheism arrived at through deliberate personal thought.  I no more consider citizens forced to claim atheism legitimate than I do citizens forced to claim a theism by force of power and threat. 

I state my atheism as a considered and personal POV.

Yes, but you are just one.  You aren't a movement.  With a movement the whole point is to enforce a narrow view on opponents.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 02:13:31 AM

But like all good things like Diversity it has its negatives. And that means authoritarian oppression on CiS. AKA I once had a christian friend say her transgender-ism is more oppressed than my atheism and I should check my privilege..

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 03:42:04 PM
But like all good things like Diversity it has its negatives. And that means authoritarian oppression on CiS. AKA I once had a christian friend say her transgender-ism is more oppressed than my atheism and I should check my privilege..

thats the aspects people don't understand in this. Any concept or idea can be good, but its people who fuck it up. Obviously you can have awesome concepts from the start made by bad people, but you can have good ideas that get infested by the wrong kind of people.

Thats why when I talk about liberal ideas I put those kinds of people that infest liberal politics with authoritarian ideals or warped ideologies, all under the premise of 'it being liberal to do this', like its good to coax a 9 year old into being drag queen and brought to a gay bar where with flaunt around (which of course it fucking isn't okay) or thinking its okay to attack someone because their white, since black people were oppressed 50 years ago.

And yeah, conservative politics does have good principles in them, but is just as much infested with people taking shit to far.

End of the day, humanity is full of lunatic and crazies assigning themselves to concepts and ideals, and just fucking it up for everyone else associated.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

It IS sad when oppressed groups argue among themselves about who is more oppressed.  If you are oppressed, you are oppressed. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 09:14:39 AM
It IS sad when oppressed groups argue among themselves about who is more oppressed.  If you are oppressed, you are oppressed.

Not sad ... just virtue signaling.  About nothing to be proud of.  However if I had ancestors who were recent slaves from Africa say ... I would still be proud of them, because family.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 10:20:59 AM
Not sad ... just virtue signaling.  About nothing to be proud of.  However if I had ancestors who were recent slaves from Africa say ... I would still be proud of them, because family.

Family.  IF you could establish family.  IF you didn't have the same last name as your master.  IF you could even find your family after them being sold separated all through the South.  IF the Clan wasn't lynching you.  IF...  get it?