News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Politicized LGBT?

Started by Baruch, May 09, 2019, 12:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 03:25:21 PM
Family.  IF you could establish family.  IF you didn't have the same last name as your master.  IF you could even find your family after them being sold separated all through the South.  IF the Clan wasn't lynching you.  IF...  get it?

Yes, more hate male from the psychopathic New England witch burners.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 04:19:35 PM
Yes, more hate male from the psychopathic New England witch burners.

"Hate male", good one!  But family history says we were more on the burned side than the burnees.  No big surprise there.  Who would claim to the the burnees? 

Oh wait, conservatives...  I sometimes forget they actually LIKE to be on the harsh side of life (to others).
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 06:55:06 AM
"Hate male", good one!  But family history says we were more on the burned side than the burnees.  No big surprise there.  Who would claim to the the burnees? 

Oh wait, conservatives...  I sometimes forget they actually LIKE to be on the harsh side of life (to others).

Not conservative.  Traditional.  And should I sue New England for false advertising, having failed to burn all your ancestors? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 06:59:29 AM
Not conservative.  Traditional.  And should I sue New England for false advertising, having failed to burn all your ancestors? (sarc).

They can't very well have burned all my ancestors since I am here.  Conservative=traditional.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 07:08:53 AM
They can't very well have burned all my ancestors since I am here.  Conservative=traditional.

Fake news.

Liberal = communist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 07:14:14 AM
Fake news.

Liberal = communist.

If you wish.  And I mean "wish".  Where I used two neutral terms (conservative and traditional), you used "communist" connected to "liberal" which as little to do with "communism" as "conservative" has to do with fascism.  Think about that...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 07:19:41 AM
If you wish.  And I mean "wish".  Where I used two neutral terms (conservative and traditional), you used "communist" connected to "liberal" which as little to do with "communism" as "conservative" has to do with fascism.  Think about that...

In politics there are no neutral corners.  We are both very partisan indeed.  Because you are clearly a mature and thinking person, I will let you get away with it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 07:21:23 AM
In politics there are no neutral corners.  We are both very partisan indeed.  Because you are clearly a mature and thinking person, I will let you get away with it ;-)

You clearly haven't thought about what I said, so I'll let you try again.  And take your time.  I'm going to bed.  It's 7:25 AM.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 22, 2019, 07:25:05 AM
You clearly haven't thought about what I said, so I'll let you try again.  And take your time.  I'm going to bed.  It's 7:25 AM.

It isn't Winter.  So you can't do that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 22, 2019, 07:27:38 AM
It isn't Winter.  So you can't do that ;-)

Blackout drapes let me decide what time of day it is.  Or isn't.  LOL!