Ending all civil rights ... digitally

Started by Baruch, May 09, 2019, 03:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 11:19:26 AM
Failed, same as Al "Chad" Gore.  Politics is dirty, you can't win without being more dirty.  Failed is failed.  Of course in a one party state ruled by Democrats, this won't be a problem, eh 1968 era comrade?

Gore won also.  It should have been Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Gore, Kerry, McCain, Obama, Obama, Clinton...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

More sour grapes.  If you didn't remember to put a horse shoe in your boxing glove, don't blame me.  Sophomoric view of politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 02:19:21 PM
More sour grapes.  If you didn't remember to put a horse shoe in your boxing glove, don't blame me.  Sophomoric view of politics.

I was just showing the logical progression of the Gore v Bush cheating...  And exactly how would the world have been worse in my timeline?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 02:41:46 PM
I was just showing the logical progression of the Gore v Bush cheating...  And exactly how would the world have been worse in my timeline?

Progress does't happen, neither does regress.  Individual people don't live long enough.  So basically you have one neophyte generation replace the next.  And they virtue signal against their predecessors, contemporaries and successors.  Right - I like it.  Wrong - I don't like it.  Human variance - no agreement on right vs wrong ... cultural and individual variance abounds.

Also logic only works on Vulcan.  Dr McCoy would tell you, doesn't work on Earth.  Politics is important enough, that we would be fools not to cheat.

There can always be worse things.  We could have went nuclear war in October 1962.  Would that be better or worse?  Per Agenda 21 (UN) it would be better.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 04:09:34 PM
Progress does't happen, neither does regress.  Individual people don't live long enough.  So basically you have one neophyte generation replace the next.  And they virtue signal against their predecessors, contemporaries and successors.  Right - I like it.  Wrong - I don't like it.  Human variance - no agreement on right vs wrong ... cultural and individual variance abounds.

Also logic only works on Vulcan.  Dr McCoy would tell you, doesn't work on Earth.  Politics is important enough, that we would be fools not to cheat.

There can always be worse things.  We could have went nuclear war in October 1962.  Would that be better or worse?  Per Agenda 21 (UN) it would be better.

You have this weird obsession with "virtue signalling".  I don't virtue signal anyone.  I just act on my own.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 05:28:27 AM
You have this weird obsession with "virtue signalling".  I don't virtue signal anyone.  I just act on my own.

Virtue Signal = eg) claim to be Mother Theresa, while not Catholic, not a Nun, not even a woman.  You have a pretty healthy ego, in general.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 07:15:16 AM
Virtue Signal = eg) claim to be Mother Theresa, while not Catholic, not a Nun, not even a woman.  You have a pretty healthy ego, in general.

Thank you.  But I am reminded of a one panel cartoon I saw once.  Probably New Yorker, but maybe Playboy.  The Psychiatrist tells his patient "You have a strong healthy ego; unfortunately, it has no basis in reality"...

One never knows, do one?

Baruch

I can imagine, that New Englanders hold NYC people in disdain, am I right?  A New Yorker is either rude or honest, your choice ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Saw this the other day.

The MSM is very much shrinking in both jobs and influence, so they're doing what the top comment describes:

QuoteMainstream media is a wounded animal, this is what wounded animals do .  they kick , claw, bite,  spit , etc  but they are going to die eventually like all things do.  I just hope people wake up to it sooner rather than later.

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
You must be kidding.  Since when is "nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you" a valid argument?  Haven't heard that one since elementary school.

since when is scapegoating all the problems we have today on one person a valid argument?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

A Leftist article a year ago, is revealing ... with the Shetlands the gulag for the British Left.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/05/15/tele-m15.html

It is this sort of thing, depending on how UK goes over the next 12 months, that could have Pinochet action taken using the Kissinger mummy from underneath the Bilderburg.  Currently in the alt-Right this has been brought up again this week.  And if it can be conceived in the UK, then you know it can be done in Canada, Australia, NZ and the USA.  In fact, that is what we have had .... a center-Left coup by the neo-Libs against Trump ... but without the crucial military component.  Back in the day, if General Colin Powell had been called upon to suspend civil liberties, him being an African-American (and before George W destroyed his reputation) ... a junta could have been viable here.

Where should the US gulag be ... Alaska perhaps?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Munch on May 26, 2019, 01:39:22 PM
since when is scapegoating all the problems we have today on one person a valid argument?

Well he is the bigger threat

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 26, 2019, 03:50:15 PM
Well he is the bigger threat

Trump important?  Only to Americans.  But only America exists ... and usually only NE of Maryland, the rest of the US is only rumors.

Trump isn't in charge, he is a figurehead, like all the shitheads from LBJ onward.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2019, 05:39:17 PM
Trump important?  Only to Americans.  But only America exists ... and usually only NE of Maryland, the rest of the US is only rumors.

Trump isn't in charge, he is a figurehead, like all the shitheads from LBJ onward.

Trump matters to TROTW.  He ruins everything.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 26, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
Trump matters to TROTW.  He ruins everything.

Pelosi says ... "you need family intervention".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.