Ending all civil rights ... digitally

Started by Baruch, May 09, 2019, 03:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGgIex8_HQ

What can be used against Tory/Repubs can be used against Labor/Dems.  Go this route, and you will deserve death.

You will have to provide verified proof who you voted for (mark of the beast) to buy food or drink etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 09, 2019, 03:02:45 AM

What can be used against Tory/Repubs can be used against Labor/Dems.  Go this route, and you will deserve death.

You will have to provide verified proof who you voted for (mark of the beast) to buy food or drink etc.

I suppose that might be interesting, but I am neither.  The only threat to freedom right now is Trump.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 01:45:24 AM
I suppose that might be interesting, but I am neither.  The only threat to freedom right now is Trump.

Trump is the God-Emperor.  Bow down or be eliminated ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 10, 2019, 04:17:34 AM
Trump is the God-Emperor.  Bow down or be eliminated ;-)

He is gone in 2020 or impeached (House) and convicted (Senate) soon thereafter. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 10, 2019, 06:27:29 AM
He is gone in 2020 or impeached (House) and convicted (Senate) soon thereafter.

You will have your vote.  Nothing more.  Too bad the Republicans didn't have anyone better.  But then, the Democrat zoo is so ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Unfortunately, I don't think a 2020 repeat is unthinkeable. Not unlikely, even.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 10, 2019, 10:17:46 AM
Unfortunately, I don't think a 2020 repeat is unthinkeable. Not unlikely, even.

The Dems gave away 2016.  They are capable of doing that again, depending on the will of Goldman-Sachs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 10, 2019, 10:33:24 AM
The Dems gave away 2016.  They are capable of doing that again, depending on the will of Goldman-Sachs.

The will of the voters was thwarted by the Electoral College.  And don't get me wrong about this.  Trump won!

But the original point of the Electoral College was that they were to be exactly what they are not now.  The Federalist Papers #68 specifically addresses the issue of the public being deceived to vote for a President unqualified for the task.  In that case, the Electoral College was to " correct" a really bad decision.

Technically, we do not vote for a president; we vote for Electors.  But the idea that Electors make decisions is far past by habit.  It is not, by law.  The main purpose the Founders gave for the Electoral College was to prevent someone like Trump from ever assuming office.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 10:06:50 AM
The will of the voters was thwarted by the Electoral College.  And don't get me wrong about this.  Trump won!

But the original point of the Electoral College was that they were to be exactly what they are not now.  The Federalist Papers #68 specifically addresses the issue of the public being deceived to vote for a President unqualified for the task.  In that case, the Electoral College was to " correct" a really bad decision.

Technically, we do not vote for a president; we vote for Electors.  But the idea that Electors make decisions is far past by habit.  It is not, by law.  The main purpose the Founders gave for the Electoral College was to prevent someone like Trump from ever assuming office.

Ha ... because Hillary was sick, old, evil and didn't campaign in Wisconsin.  Still making excuses for your G-ddess-Empress Hillary, eh? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 10:25:24 AM
Ha ... because Hillary was sick, old, evil and didn't campaign in Wisconsin.  Still making excuses for your G-ddess-Empress Hillary, eh? ;-)

Hillary Clinton was healthy, active, and not evil.  She won the popular vote by 3 MILLION.  She had governmental and international experience that Trump never will.

Hillary Clinton was 69 in 2016.  Donald Trump was 70.  So SHE was too old and Trump was not?

Hillary Clinton is no "goddess" to me.  No person is a god or goddess to me.  But I bet even our ENEMIES would prefer her rational approach to world relations to Trump's.  Well, OK, maybe not Putin...

If I had a life or death situation where sense and thought mattered, Clinton trumps Trump.  Oh wait, that's what the US Presidency requires...

Baruch

I can't hear you!  Must be just static in my cell phone ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 10:38:41 AM
I can't hear you!  Must be just static in my cell phone ...

You must be kidding.  Since when is "nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you" a valid argument?  Haven't heard that one since elementary school.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
You must be kidding.  Since when is "nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you" a valid argument?  Haven't heard that one since elementary school.

Even Obama admits Hillary ran a bad campaign.  Or is he an unperson now in your Communist narrative?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 11:09:55 AM
Even Obama admits Hillary ran a bad campaign.  Or is he an unperson now in your Communist narrative?

Running a "bad campaign" and getting 3 million voted more than your opponent is pretty impressive.  Imagine if she had run a better one!

I could list them...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 11:16:43 AM
Running a "bad campaign" and getting 3 million voted more than your opponent is pretty impressive.  Imagine if she had run a better one!

I could list them...

Failed, same as Al "Chad" Gore.  Politics is dirty, you can't win without being more dirty.  Failed is failed.  Of course in a one party state ruled by Democrats, this won't be a problem, eh 1968 era comrade?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.