News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How many GODS do you have?

Started by Arik, May 08, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arik

That is funny.

Atheists often point out how many Gods religious people have.
The list goes on and on with no end in sight and that is funny indeed because God is one if of course there is a God so all Gods except one are just the creation of people.

Here however is my point.
People create a myriad of Gods which of course are not real except in their imagination.
Materialists are no exception in creating a myriad of Gods in their imagination.
So criticizing religious people for their thousand Gods while creating a myriad of Gods in their mind is quite hypocritical.

But let us see how people create Gods in their mind.

Today most people are not Atheists or theists.
They are materialists.
They wouldn't care less whether there is God or not.
They only care about material things or objects.

By giving too much importance to these object their mind become more and more attached to them.
Sometime ago I read that a thief stole a smartphone from a girl intent to use it.
This girl try to chase the thief not realizing that she entered the railways ground with an incoming train.
The poor girl died and she died because her smartphone become her God.

Throughout history we have seen many people who died for their God but their God was not made of matter and that make a lot of difference.
Today people suffer and die for a God that is made of matter.
Atheists are no exception.
They also create in their mind an admiration for objects and these objects soon or later become their Gods.

Why on earth choose the very low kind of God hidden in matter which is the low of lowest form of latent consciousness when you can have the very high form of consciousness? 
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

Mr.Obvious

I'm à materialist and an atheist.

If you want to give arbitrary definitions to gods, I guess you could call anyone a theist. Hell, if you define changing a person as the death of that individual and the rebirth of another, you could say we are all murderers.
It means nothing, but you could say it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Arik

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 08, 2019, 09:31:51 AM
I'm à materialist and an atheist.

If you want to give arbitrary definitions to gods, I guess you could call anyone a theist.

Very true.
We are all theists but with a very important difference.
By turning an object made of matter into our God we choose the very lowest form of God which does nothing to improve our spiritual evolution and in turn lower our real evolution because matter lie on the very bottom of evolution but by choosing the highest form of God we improve our evolution so the difference is outstanding.

QuoteHell, if you define changing a person as the death of that individual and the rebirth of another, you could say we are all murderers.
It means nothing, but you could say it.

I am afraid that your pretend analogy doesn't make any sense at all.

Death?
What death MO?
Nobody die.
Nobody ever did and nobody ever will die.
Changes do not means death.
Energy-consciousness is immortal.
Even science say that energy is behind destruction.

Evolution need changes which are only possible through changes in bodies so death of a body doesn't means real death.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Tulsi Das

aitm

Quote from: Arik on May 08, 2019, 08:42:34 AM
Why on earth choose the very low kind of God hidden in matter which is the low of lowest form of latent consciousness when you can have the very high form of consciousness? 

short version......why believe in the "god" you made up when you should believe in the one I made up?

oh yeah.....That's funny....only sensible words in the vomitus.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Stupid word games today, is it? Well, as long as we're muddying the definitions of words to the point of them becoming meaningless... A human is defined as a featherless biped. I present to you, a human being.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Arik on May 08, 2019, 10:48:21 AM

Very true.
We are all theists but with a very important difference.
By turning an object made of matter into our God we choose the very lowest form of God which does nothing to improve our spiritual evolution and in turn lower our real evolution because matter lie on the very bottom of evolution but by choosing the highest form of God we improve our evolution so the difference is outstanding.

I am afraid that your pretend analogy doesn't make any sense at all.

Death?
What death MO?
Nobody die.
Nobody ever did and nobody ever will die.
Changes do not means death.
Energy-consciousness is immortal.
Even science say that energy is behind destruction.

Evolution need changes which are only possible through changes in bodies so death of a body doesn't means real death.

Exactly. What death is there in my analogy? There is no death unless you choose to define it as such.

What god is it that you speak of? It takes as liberal an interpretation as my version of death.

Meaningless dribble, both of them.

Arik

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 08, 2019, 11:13:39 AM
Exactly. What death is there in my analogy? There is no death unless you choose to define it as such.

What god is it that you speak of? It takes as liberal an interpretation as my version of death.

Meaningless dribble, both of them.

It is all a question of evolution MO.

Once you understand that evolution goes from point A to point Z so to speak you also understand that matter lie on the very bottom and God at the very top.

It is all made of consciousness which is not express in matter and is fully express at the end when your consciousness reach the very top.
There is no liberal interpretation of how the system works.
It is all very very clear and simple.
Also plants have consciousness and struggle to evolve and so everything else.
Only fools think that lower form of lives will never reach the top of evolution.

Hijiri Byakuren

It’s true that I am not an atheist. I worship our Lord and Lizard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Arik on May 08, 2019, 11:27:58 AM

It is all a question of evolution MO.

Once you understand that evolution goes from point A to point Z so to speak you also understand that matter lie on the very bottom and God at the very top.

It is all made of consciousness which is not express in matter and is fully express at the end when your consciousness reach the very top.
There is no liberal interpretation of how the system works.
It is all very very clear and simple.
Also plants have consciousness and struggle to evolve and so everything else.
Only fools think that lower form of lives will never reach the top of evolution.

So do rocks dream of mountains?

aitm

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 08, 2019, 11:30:22 AM
mine dream of getting off.........................................................................
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 08, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
It’s true that I am not an atheist. I worship our Lord and Lizard.

Your avatar tells me you worship some kinky stuff.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 08, 2019, 02:10:32 PM
Your avatar tells me you worship some kinky stuff.
I’ll have you know that I strongly believe in the separation of Church and Fap.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 08, 2019, 02:11:44 PM
I’ll have you know that I strongly believe in the separation of Church and Fap.

Shake hands with the snake, not the serpent.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on May 08, 2019, 11:11:30 AM
Stupid word games today, is it? Well, as long as we're muddying the definitions of words to the point of them becoming meaningless... A human is defined as a featherless biped. I present to you, a human being.

Looks like Bill Clinton after Hillary cuts him a new one ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 08, 2019, 11:30:22 AM

Mountain to sand grain ... I am your Father, Chip!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.