Russian Trolls a Large Part of the Anti-Vaxx Movement

Started by Shiranu, May 04, 2019, 11:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 10, 2019, 09:48:13 AM
Leadership is determined by blood and iron.  Prussia had destroyed Denmark 2 years before.  Prussia destroyed Austria, and created the German Empire ...

Superior training, and very superior rifles (much higher rate of fire).  Later France got the same rough treatment.  Germany was like Israel vs Arabs.

Hitler fulfilled this Bismark dream of unification.  Of course there were many German immigrants in the Ukraine so ....

Under History section ... more info ...

You sure do worship dictators and armies to control governments.  Leadership is NOT determined by "blood and iron".  Control might be, but that is not "leadership".  A lunatic with a gun in a small room may have "control", but that person is not a "leader".
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 10:11:28 AM
You sure do worship dictators and armies to control governments.  Leadership is NOT determined by "blood and iron".  Control might be, but that is not "leadership".  A lunatic with a gun in a small room may have "control", but that person is not a "leader".

You worship primitive tribes (who also fight each other) and who end up on reservations or extinct?

I am being counter-narrative ... the Germans did nothing wrong, other than lose.  They did lots of dumb and cruel things that led to a loss.

And I see nothing wrong with the German Empire under Bismarck.  He invented social security first, long before FDR.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 10:23:47 AM
You worship primitive tribes (who also fight each other) and who end up on reservations or extinct?

I am being counter-narrative ... the Germans did nothing wrong, other than lose.  They did lots of dumb and cruel things that led to a loss.

And I see nothing wrong with the German Empire under Bismarck.  He invented social security first, long before FDR.

Modern Human history is of replacement.  Not that I'm saying that is good, but you can't change the past.  All you can do is try to effect the future.  But 'Guns, Germs and Steel' explains a LOT!

I acknowledge your statement about "the Germans" in terms of Roman history and forward.  If not for them, it would be almost XII o'clock.

Baruch

Ah replacement ... so you are going to be Mormon, Catholic or Full Quiver Protestant ... and make lots of children, so that the mud-bloods don't inherit the Earth?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 02:14:56 PM
Ah replacement ... so you are going to be Mormon, Catholic or Full Quiver Protestant ... and make lots of children, so that the mud-bloods don't inherit the Earth?

Superior walk-overs.  Some cultural clashes are SO one-sided that they aren't even "wars".  Wars mean close battles.  I don't "war" with squirrels or groundhogs for example..

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 02:56:02 PM
Superior walk-overs.  Some cultural clashes are SO one-sided that they aren't even "wars".  Wars mean close battles.  I don't "war" with squirrels or groundhogs for example..

You gas them in your little death camps (traps)?  Some people would prefer other mammals than the human.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2019, 04:10:41 PM
You gas them in your little death camps (traps)?  Some people would prefer other mammals than the human.

I would never gas a live animal.