News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mueller Report so far ...

Started by Baruch, April 18, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

To summarize: Trump and Russia both showed interest in collusion, but due to those under Trump either ignoring his instructions or just being so incredibly incompetent, they repeatedly failed to actually follow through. So the Mueller Report finds sufficient intent for collusion, but no evidence that such collusion was successfully pulled off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMBj_tU7HRU
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

I have proof, that Hillary conspired with Obama, to hand over 1/4 of US uranium to Satan Putin ... prove me wrong.  Only they were so incompetent, they only passed on 1/4 of our uranium, not all of it.  And Mueller was party to that deal.

Sorry, I see Mr Oliver as a light weight.  A comedian.  A Brit (check into any connections he has with MI6/GCHQ ... the folks that are the actual foreign threat to the 2016 election, that and the Ukrainians working for ... Biden (maybe)).

Here is the BBC equivalent of Saturday Night Live ... actual fiction not pretending to be real news ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdn5WJNNTwk

Brits are far more funny about politics than Americans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 22, 2019, 01:57:48 PM
What the hell are "soy boys"?

If you look into phyto-estrogens, photo-estrogens look into you!  Soy beans contain photo-estrogens.  More than fluoridation of the public water supply, excessive consumption of soy products emasculates the male and empowers the female.

Aka male feminists or who cry in public.  In the video, at least Trump didn't jump out of a giant birthday cake, dressed in a bikini ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Now there's an image I could do without! LOL
God Not Found

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 22, 2019, 01:57:48 PM
What the hell are "soy boys"?

I think it's based on a Liberal stereotype as vegan weirdos. Basically, it's just another way the Right spreads intolerance of the "other."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Just another way to dehumanize the "other"?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 22, 2019, 03:17:15 PM
I think it's based on a Liberal stereotype as vegan weirdos. Basically, it's just another way the Right spreads intolerance of the "other."

The Left ... the very heart of love and tolerance ... not.  Back to your gulag.

The idea that Left or Right has some trademark on morality, is ridiculous.  But at least the Right believes in trademarks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on April 22, 2019, 01:36:04 PM
I have proof, that Hillary conspired with Obama, to hand over 1/4 of US uranium to Satan Putin ... prove me wrong.  Only they were so incompetent, they only passed on 1/4 of our uranium, not all of it.  And Mueller was party to that deal.

Sorry, I see Mr Oliver as a light weight.  A comedian.  A Brit (check into any connections he has with MI6/GCHQ ... the folks that are the actual foreign threat to the 2016 election, that and the Ukrainians working for ... Biden (maybe).

Here is the BBC equivalent of Saturday Night Live ... actual fiction not pretending to be real news ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdn5WJNNTwk

Brits are far more funny about politics than Americans.

Whether you like him or not, John Oliver does his research. Or rather, his team does. And they have shown themselves to have the integrity to present the facts accurately and fairly. He's much more trustworthy to me than the mainstream news, and especially more trustworthy than people like Sargon.

I wouldn't have originally thought that comedy and news would be a good mix, but it actually works pretty well for him. He has a way of taking important subjects nobody could give a fuck about and making it fun. If you think about it, a lot of comedy is centered on presenting facts in ways you wouldn't think about. It gets the "that's so true" kind of reaction.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on April 22, 2019, 03:26:03 PM
The Left ... the very heart of love and tolerance ... not.  Back to your gulag.

The idea that Left or Right has some trademark on morality, is ridiculous.  But at least the Right believes in trademarks.

You sure love your strawmen, don't you?
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 22, 2019, 03:32:20 PM
You sure love your strawmen, don't you?

Nobody expects the Demo Inquisition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N6OOWtCYQA

Too bad colors have changed.  Dems should still be Reds.  Love those Liberal tears ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCv_m8rW-6k

People who think they know things, know less than anyone else!

Don't be embarrassed however, you aren't the first person to believe in a false god, and we Jews are experts at it ;-)  I remember my first election night, Ford lost to Carter ... ;-(

I do care for losers, I lost that night too.  Think of watching this as necessary primal scream therapy, which we all need to be emotionally healthy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.