News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mueller Report so far ...

Started by Baruch, April 18, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

“Mueller considered pressing charges in connection with the Trump Tower meeting … completely omits the involvement of Fusion GPS in the Trump tower meeting”

So yes, it is a coverup of sorts.  Fusion GPS trail leads back to MI6, GCHQ, and all the rest of the Intelligence community.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 03:50:52 PM
“Mueller considered pressing charges in connection with the Trump Tower meeting … completely omits the involvement of Fusion GPS in the Trump tower meeting”

So yes, it is a coverup of sorts.  Fusion GPS trail leads back to MI6, GCHQ, and all the rest of the Intelligence community.

Either the report will be made public (in which case I will read the whole thing and make up my own mind) or it will be partially released to the House and Senate and I will see what THEY say about it.  Until then, I will ignore whatever Barr-Barr Binks says.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 04:11:12 PM
Either the report will be made public (in which case I will read the whole thing and make up my own mind) or it will be partially released to the House and Senate and I will see what THEY say about it.  Until then, I will ignore whatever Barr-Barr Binks says.

No, the redacted report was released this morning.  Not Barr's summary.  Get with the program.  Barr is probably just as corrupt as any other Attorney General, including Holder and Lynch.  In the violations investigated, intent has to be proven ...

Ben Shapiro, who is smarter than both of us put together says, it is in two parts.  Basically there is no evidence of collusion with Russia, just business contacts prior to the election, in the first part.  Basically a counter-espionage action that ran out of control, because of partisan politics (misuse of FISA).  The second half is less risible however.  Not enough evidence of obstruction of justice to charge Trump.  But plenty of gray areas that are impeachable.  So .. if the Dems had balls, weren't all cancerous feminists and trannie-soy-boys ... HofR could impeach, and Senate could maybe convict.  Same as with Bill Clinton.  The standards for criminal action are higher than for impeachment.  Impreachment doesn't require proving intent.  Thus no exoneration.

But in the case of Hillary's email, the law doesn't require proof of intent.  If you spill classified info ... then you are guilty, no argument.  But she wasn't prosecuted in 2016 or now for obvious reasons.  Also she destroyed evidence by 2017 when it was under Congressional warrant.  I wouldn't have wanted to be Comey at that point.  I think the more honorable thing at that point was for him to resign ... to persue family matters ... and dump it on his successor.  But he went ahead and covered a felony by Hillary in 2016 and 2017, and the Obama admin colluded with Bill Clinton on it in 2016 (Clinton Foundation emails?).  And once dirty, they continued dirty until the server and all connected cell phones were mulch.

So is politics corrupt in 2016?  Just like it was in 1972.  Some innocent fry, some guilty fly.

I think that Hillary and Bill do everything the CIA and MI6 tell them to do.  MI6 recruited Bill when he was at Oxford.  Is that criminal?  Can anything the Deep State ever do, be criminal?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 05:24:08 PM
No, the redacted report was released this morning.  Not Barr's summary.  Get with the program.  Barr is probably just as corrupt as any other Attorney General, including Holder and Lynch.  In the violations investigated, intent has to be proven ...

Ben Shapiro, who is smarter than both of us put together says, it is in two parts.  Basically there is no evidence of collusion with Russia, just business contacts prior to the election, in the first part.  Basically a counter-espionage action that ran out of control, because of partisan politics (misuse of FISA).  The second half is less risible however.  Not enough evidence of obstruction of justice to charge Trump.  But plenty of gray areas that are impeachable.  So .. if the Dems had balls, weren't all cancerous feminists and trannie-soy-boys ... HofR could impeach, and Senate could maybe convict.  Same as with Bill Clinton.  The standards for criminal action are higher than for impeachment.  Impreachment doesn't require proving intent.  Thus no exoneration.

But in the case of Hillary's email, the law doesn't require proof of intent.  If you spill classified info ... then you are guilty, no argument.  But she wasn't prosecuted in 2016 or now for obvious reasons.  Also she destroyed evidence by 2017 when it was under Congressional warrant.  I wouldn't have wanted to be Comey at that point.  I think the more honorable thing at that point was for him to resign ... to persue family matters ... and dump it on his successor.  But he went ahead and covered a felony by Hillary in 2016 and 2017, and the Obama admin colluded with Bill Clinton on it in 2016 (Clinton Foundation emails?).  And once dirty, they continued dirty until the server and all connected cell phones were mulch.

So is politics corrupt in 2016?  Just like it was in 1972.  Some innocent fry, some guilty fly.

I think that Hillary and Bill do everything the CIA and MI6 tell them to do.  MI6 recruited Bill when he was at Oxford.  Is that criminal?  Can anything the Deep State ever do, be criminal?

As I said, I'm waiting for the unredacted report...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 05:26:52 PM
As I said, I'm waiting for the unredacted report...

You will wait in vain.  Maybe many years.  The classified part will never be released in our lifetime (if it is even in the report, CIA and MI6 would never allow that).  The grand jury part might be unreacted in a year of two, once that mess gets done.  The redaction (person A said to person B) of tangential testimony by persons not directly in the scope fo the enquiry .. probably never released either.  We have never gotten the full skinny of the JFK assassination investigation.  And now too may papers are burned and too may witnesses have died of old age.

I don't plan on ever reading it, because it mostly covers what has been in the news for the last 3 years ... the leaks on the case are a sieve.

I have never supported Trump, generally have never supported the Republican party in its various guises.  But I have found after 40+ years that there isn't much in politics I can support.  I am just as ideological now as back then.  Nuke Communists still sounds good to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 05:24:08 PMNo, the redacted report was released this morning.  Not Barr's summary. Get with the program.
That sounds like a really freaking ████ idea.  Anyone who thinks the redacted version is accurate is a complete ████████.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 18, 2019, 05:34:52 PM
That sounds like a really freaking ████ idea.  Anyone who thinks the redacted version is accurate is a complete ████████.

Conspiracy theory #1 ... every thing is false, unless I say so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYGUai7PNc

CIA or MI6 = Murder Inc.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDespite what Donald Trump and his cronies would have you believe, the Mueller Report (IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS) doesn't exonerate Donald Trump on allegations of obstruction of justice. In fact, the exact opposite is true. Reading from the actual redacted report, I lay out a case for an obstruction charge. The only reason it seems charges aren't/can't be pursued is because of DOJ policies related to indicting a sitting President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7bRVe28vcU

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Note, obstruction of justice law is broad (it is easy to fart and violate it), but that was the whole point of entrapment efforts before and after the election.  If they can get Trump to lie, under oath, about anything, then like Clinton and his effort to appear less ridiculous, it is definitely impeachable, if not criminal.  Notice others have been charged criminally for lying to prosecutors, but Bill Clinton was never criminally charged.  Just impeached, and then political let off with a hand slap.

After the fact, I would have liked to see Bill Clinton convicted in the Senate, to both shut him down, but all the rest of his crime family.

So it remains again, go for criminal obstruction or impeachment.  Most say, impeachment is more practical.  But do Dems have any balls?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Impeachment of Trump is not in any way "practical" because the GOP will never go along with it. It would be a waste of time and effort for the Democratic House to start those proceedings.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 19, 2019, 03:48:52 PM
Impeachment of Trump is not in any way "practical" because the GOP will never go along with it. It would be a waste of time and effort for the Democratic House to start those proceedings.

Quitter soy boys.  You have to take the Senate first for the D-party, and hold the House, and use the party whips to make sure all Reps and Senators vote as they ar told by the DNC.  Just because it is hard, doesn't mean it is impossible.  And with further entrapment efforts, Trump may yet make a major mistake, and be criminally liable.  Amazing how D-party officials who are suspected of doing bad things, aren't charged at all.  Which party do you think the CIA supports?  Hmm?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on April 19, 2019, 04:29:33 PM
You have to take the Senate first for the D-party, and hold the House, and use the party whips to make sure all Reps and Senators vote as they ar told by the DNC.

Can't do any of that until the next election, and in the mean time Trump's tromping all over our executive branch. And the Republican's, until the next election, will tromp with Trump all over the checks and balances our system of government is supposed to have.

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 20, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

Can't do any of that until the next election, and in the mean time Trump's tromping all over our executive branch. And the Republican's, until the next election, will tromp with Trump all over the checks and balances our system of government is supposed to have.

But soy boys are triggered, them and their feminist dominatrices ... democracy takes too long, and doesn't necessary produce the result we want.  This is why the contemporary Left must support revolution and dictatorship of the proletariat ... just as before.  Elections are for the bourgeoisie (capitalist cucks).  This is why, methodologically, there has been such an underlying love fest with Muslim jihadis and the Left.  They want a different totalitarianism, but their methods are the same.

You seem to forget the Never Trumpers.  Trump would have been assassinated by the Deep State if he hadn't agreed to be their tool, just as every President since Johnson has agreed to.  Since the Deep State wants war, to achieve Agenda 21 ... war it will be.  But first total economic collapse as Thelma & Louise drive that car over the cliff.  The Deep State looks into the Abyss, the Abyss looks back into the Deep State, and a death cult results.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.