Texas Contemplates Homicide/Death Penalty for Abortion

Started by Shiranu, April 12, 2019, 10:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

I have to agree with Cavebear.  In my dark moods, a father with a daughter ... I think castration of boy friends is being too ... ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:39:12 AM
I have to agree with Cavebear.  In my dark moods, a father with a daughter ... I think castration of boy friends is being too ... ;-)

Ah Fathers...  Their sweet little girl is always a virgin until married, and apparently sometimes until (or even after) giving birth. 

LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 10:47:42 AM
Ah Fathers...  Their sweet little girl is always a virgin until married, and apparently sometimes until (or even after) giving birth. 

LOL!

Indeed ... in earliest times it was magic, we had no idea how sex led to babies.  But once we did fathers were weaponized.  Me Og, say hello to my club!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:56:36 AM
Indeed ... in earliest times it was magic, we had no idea how sex led to babies.  But once we did fathers were weaponized.  Me Og, say hello to my club!

Read 'Clan Of The Cave Bear' about how we figured that out.  And try to figure out what "the signal" was...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 01:01:05 PM
Read 'Clan Of The Cave Bear' about how we figured that out.  And try to figure out what "the signal" was...

My daughter's favorite book series growing up.  Very feminist.  Also tribal, in that a lot of sex was group sex, not just one on one.  But then paternity wasn't an issue back then.

There were multiple major cultural changes in the Neolithic, and then again in the early civilizations.  Some time I think a lot of the rejection of society as it is today, is a longing for Stone Age culture, not giant Gundam robots.  Alienation takes many forms.  There is a lot of facts that are objectionable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.