News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald Trump: Golf Cheat

Started by _Xenu_, April 01, 2019, 06:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Golfers frequently cheat, because they get too ego involved over little white balls with cute dimples ;-)

Oh no .. person X is dishonest!  Duh.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

I would say that Trump would automatically cheat at whatever game (or any other activity, really) he is engaged in at the moment.  Lying and cheating are close cousins and he does both automatically; that is who and what he is. 

And Baruch, I know--Hillary, Bill and Obama (both of them)..................................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

_Xenu_

I'll bet he keeps his golf trophies next to his fake Time Magazine covers about him.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 01, 2019, 09:24:34 AM
I would say that Trump would automatically cheat at whatever game (or any other activity, really) he is engaged in at the moment.  Lying and cheating are close cousins and he does both automatically; that is who and what he is. 

And Baruch, I know--Hillary, Bill and Obama (both of them)..................................

Did I say, all golf players cheat all the time?  Just when they are in danger of losing ;-)

I will take miniature golf any day.  Not like my mother, who played the real thing.

Ah, beta males play by the rules, which is convenient for the alpha males who win all the time, by cheating if necessary.

Did everyone here have their girlfriend/boyfriend taken away from them, at the beach, by an alpha male? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Being Trump's caddie must be a lot like being his attorney general.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 01, 2019, 01:19:25 PM

All Republicans are Spiro T Agnew, except when they are Richard Nixon ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I was taught to play golf by a rules-fanatic.  My mother.  And Dad.  I was taught not to cheat at anything.  And partly as a consequence, I tended to play games it was really hard to cheat at (just so I could be sure my opponents wern't cheating).  It became "second nature" to me to play games where cheating was difficult.  Chess, Cribbage, Stratego, Monopoly, Air Hockey, Bowling.  Its why I have problems with internet games.  I search for cheats and watch for them.  So many people cheat.  Why do they play?

But golf can be cheated easily.  I had a golf friend how would casually tap his ball out from behind a tree and I would call him on it (which didn't make me popular).  He would say "But I can't hit it from there" and I would reply, "then tap it out and count the stroke.  And he hated that because it upped his score.  My view is that, if you keep score, you aren't allowed to cheat.

I'm a stickler for such things. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

I think many people have their egos wrapped up in the game, and can't feel self respect unless they win. So they try to win at any cost, and cheating, to them, is just part of the game.
God Not Found

_Xenu_

Actually, his caddies rat him out in the article.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

ferdmonger

I happen to be a stickler for honest golf as well. 

I once had a great round going.  Two over after 16.  17 is a Par 5 risk/reward hole.  You can play driver and be looking at reaching the green in two.  You can also play driver and completely fuck up the hole.  The drive better be where it must be.  So I hit driver.  Perfect draw around the corner.  Pasted it.  I'm already thinking nothing but green in two. 

Got to my ball and it was in the middle of a nasty divot.  Impossible, but there it was. 

I played it.  I was by myself.  I had to play it.  Them's the rules. 

I'm not worried about purity or the dignity of the sport.  The only thing I'm worried about is that if I start to cheat, I'll need to continue to cheat to get any better.  It's self-defeating.  I must know when I'm getting better.  Keeping an honest score is the only way to get better.

Baruch

Politics and honesty don't work.  So what may work in good golf, won't work in good politics.  You have to be woke to realize that anyone in politics is practicing Machiavelli on you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

_Xenu_

Quote from: Baruch on April 05, 2019, 02:43:47 AM
Politics and honesty don't work.  So what may work in good golf, won't work in good politics.  You have to be woke to realize that anyone in politics is practicing Machiavelli on you.
As a student of The Prince and The Discourses, I can tell you Trump has never read either. While Machiavelli said a prince was foolish to actually maintain honor, it was of the utmost importance to keep up its appearance. In other words, Trump isn't some mastermind using secret level 17 strategic chess moves, he's a moron that doesn't understand anything Machiavelli taught.

He's also a pathetic golf cheat.

Minimalist

QuoteI can tell you Trump has never read either.

Trump?  Read??  His staff has to show him pictures because he's a blithering moron.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken