Erdogan Appears to Suffer Major Defeats in Turkey’s Two Biggest Cities

Started by drunkenshoe, April 01, 2019, 04:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Sorry, that I ask this this day and now. What's wrong, Baruch? Because something is fucking wrong. What happened to you?

That's courtesy by the way. I'll drag it from you in one way or another. :)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 17, 2019, 08:20:07 PM
What are you talking about, Baruch?

The corruption of objective voting, but repeated bullying of the electorate.  By Europeans in their countries.  So therefore the Turks aren't uncivilized, by doing the same damn thing.  That is all I was saying.  I am surprised that much isn't clear to you, because you follow all "this" much more than I do.

Also having repetitive votes on the same candidates/issues means that corrupting the vote itself ... has more opportunity to be done.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 17, 2019, 09:05:04 PM
Sorry, that I ask this this day and now. What's wrong, Baruch? Because something is fucking wrong. What happened to you?

That's courtesy by the way. I'll drag it from you in one way or another. :)

Stuff is goin' down for me.  Hope things are goin' up for you.  Maybe tell you next week, if anyone on Earth is still alive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 17, 2019, 05:50:05 PM
LOL the opposition is us. I was writing from our point of view. He owns everything. The fight begins.

I understood the opposition and us part. I'm just trying to figure out what his chances are of getting and stealing a new election. I know he has gotten rid of thousands of judges since 16. I just don't know if he was able to replace them with his own people.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Baruch on April 17, 2019, 09:29:42 PM
Stuff is goin' down for me.  Hope things are goin' up for you.  Maybe tell you next week, if anyone on Earth is still alive.

Well that sounds ominous. Hang in there Baruch.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

drunkenshoe

LOL I was serious. You seem off.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 18, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
I understood the opposition and us part. I'm just trying to figure out what his chances are of getting and stealing a new election. I know he has gotten rid of thousands of judges since 16. I just don't know if he was able to replace them with his own people.

Honestly, I don't know. It's so dirty. They won't stop objecting. They get denied and so object to  the higher office.

They can replace everyone quickly, they do not need people who are capable of doing their job. They need people to take orders.

Cavebear

Personal shit, or worries about the Yellowstone Supervolcano?  We are here for you either way...

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 18, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

All dictators are mad.  Their low mental health scores interfere with successful strategy and implementation.  The eyes spinning in their eye sockets make them dissy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 18, 2019, 09:03:45 AM
LOL I was serious. You seem off.

You should be a counselor.  You are very sensitive antenna, given the chaos generation machine I use for posting.

If it was public stuff, no problem sharing.  I do that every day.  This time it is personal ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

Somebody insulted my mule. 

Pharaoh wants me to build bricks without straw.  Pharaoh won't let my people go.  I am having to go all Biblical on some folks (no violence of course).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkwQhQZWG8

Spoke truth to power ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

OK. Don't obsess over the things you can't change/affect. Hang in there.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 18, 2019, 03:03:51 PM
OK. Don't obsess over the things you can't change/affect. Hang in there.

I don't.  An irresistible force met an immovable object (me).  I compromised 99%, but they wanted 100% or nothing.  So I am giving them nothing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:21:01 AM
All dictators are mad.  Their low mental health scores interfere with successful strategy and implementation.  The eyes spinning in their eye sockets make them dissy.

Like Trump?", Tom said playfully, as he lost another trick"...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 04:25:28 PM
Like Trump?", Tom said playfully, as he lost another trick"...

Mad or crazy?  Maybe both vis-a-vis Trump.  Gotta love the American political system (not).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.